Good stuff!

Posted by juliaheis on Jun 01, 2012

These enzymes are excellent. They really seem to help digestion, and I love the fact that they have no magnesium stearate in them. I also like the fact that they have betaine hydrochloride, plus pepsin, plus pancreatin, etc.

Love them

Posted by adechamplain on Apr 14, 2013

These were recommended by my nutritionist and actually I test my supplements with my chiro who does kinesiology and the previous brand I was taking didn't test well at all but this one tests really good for me. I take only one with each meal. I really trust Thorne products. I use them in various forms and am always delighted. They don't use toxic products in this capsuling methods etc unlike the majority of other brands.

No more prescription meds for Acid-Reflux in over a year

Posted by Reviewer2665014 on Sep 08, 2011

I started with Bio-Gest in the fall of 2010 after an MD's solution to my extreme heartburn from Acid-Reflux was for me to take twice as much of his prescription and give up all coffee. As a commuter with 12 hour days, that was not my solution. A naturopath recommended Bio-Gest to me and it works. Rarely do I experience heartburn at all and it has never been like it was with the prescription. I've learned that Bio-Gest helps me digest food (and nutrients) whereas the prescription blocked digestion. I am SOLD on this supplement!

Works very well

Posted by Reviewer2836604 on Aug 11, 2011

Excellent. Really can't manage without this.

Bio-gest

Posted by Reviewer2284924 on Mar 05, 2012

I trust Thorne products more than others because of the fillers other companies use. I have been using 1 cap of Bio-gest before meals for 2 weeks and I do not feel so yukky after a meal.

Chronic reflux and Digestive Complaints

Posted by 5458583111957260643 on Jan 07, 2015

I started taking Biogest on December 18th and noticed improvement as soon as I started taking them. The belching after eating has been significantly reduced, swelling in my tummy has gone down and some of my hypersensitivity to smells has started to calm down. I have a way to go but Bio-Gest has been a godsend to me!

Great

Posted by Reviewer3322916 on Apr 03, 2013

I can't be without this. Helps with the digestion of food.

Helped reflux

Posted by Reviewer1023720 on May 17, 2011

My naturopath recommended these digestive enzymes for my chronic reflux. iHerb's prices were more reasonable than that of the ND's office. While it took a while to show results, I do believe the enzymes are helping. Since taking these, I have been able to add some grains back into my diet w/o the bloated/over-full feeling I would get before. Thorne Research produces quality supplements. Both my ND and my children's pediatricians recommend the company.

Bio Gest

Posted by Reviewer2015119 on Jun 06, 2011

I have used other products of the same kind but Bio gest is the best as is all Thorne products. I will not use ant other brands if I can avoid it.

Digestive enzymes