Thorne Research, Cal-Mag Citrate, Effervescent Powder, 8 oz (227 g)

Love it

Posted by Reviewer2440915 on Jan 05, 2012

This magnesium powder is a bit sour and tart, and a little bit fizzy, but really seems to prevent chronic pain and leg spasms at night. It's very light, so be careful when opening the lid.

Very good. Best magnesium powder I've had - dissolves well, doesn't make me wanna puke!

Posted by Reviewer1278129 on Apr 08, 2010

This is high quality supplement. The only magnesium I've not had trouble getting down (I'm a bit hopeless like that). Taste is like taking vit c powder - sour but not offensive. No disgusting fake flavourings or wacky additives. Pure ingredients. It's a bit messy tho, the powder is very light and hard to stop from getting everywhere. Still, 5 stars tho. Great quality, great price, no barfing!!

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1098858 on May 07, 2010

At first it was sour as I was taking it with a small amount of liquid. Then I experimented with different kinds of juice and now I hardly notice any sour taste at all.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1706966 on Aug 25, 2010

And very detoxing because it has vitamin C and glycine in the formula. Also very easy to take, I can even give it to my girlfriend who never wants to take supplements. I complement it with magnesium glycinate at night and so far so good.

Great for leg cramps

Posted by Reviewer2307928 on Dec 14, 2010

I love this stuff. I used to get leg cramps after heavy exertion. Now it's after moderate exertion. I mix this in a cup of water or (better, a large glass of lemonade) after any exertion and I don't get the cramps. And if for some reason I get leg cramps I use the powder and the cramps go away. I love this stuff