Love it

Posted by Reviewer2440915 on Jan 05, 2012

This magnesium powder is a bit sour and tart, and a little bit fizzy, but really seems to prevent chronic pain and leg spasms at night. It's very light, so be careful when opening the lid.

Yes to cal/mag!

Posted by 5128539324416702083 on Apr 24, 2014

68-80% of america has magnesium defficiency. If you havent tried this to cure headaches/migraines and control stress levels and make yourself feel better over all, you should. This cal/mag has helped my migraines go away (I used to take excedrin almost everyday- this is much better for your body and doesn't mask the symptom but cures it) I personally enjoy the tart taste of this beverage vs. other cal/mag's out there. If you arent into sour tasting things its not for you. This product also helps ease muscle cramps. And is great during pregnancy- my midwife turned me into it.

Very good. Best magnesium powder I've had - dissolves well, doesn't make me wanna puke!

Posted by Reviewer1278129 on Apr 08, 2010

This is high quality supplement. The only magnesium I've not had trouble getting down (I'm a bit hopeless like that). Taste is like taking vit c powder - sour but not offensive. No disgusting fake flavourings or wacky additives. Pure ingredients. It's a bit messy tho, the powder is very light and hard to stop from getting everywhere. Still, 5 stars tho. Great quality, great price, no barfing!!

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1098858 on May 07, 2010

At first it was sour as I was taking it with a small amount of liquid. Then I experimented with different kinds of juice and now I hardly notice any sour taste at all.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1706966 on Aug 25, 2010

And very detoxing because it has vitamin C and glycine in the formula. Also very easy to take, I can even give it to my girlfriend who never wants to take supplements. I complement it with magnesium glycinate at night and so far so good.