Thorne Research, Cortine, 60 Veggie Caps

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Increased ability

Posted by Reviewer3219343 on Jan 04, 2010

I have chronic fatigue and this product and Im-Encap have given me more energy and I am better able to cope with the drops in energy. I also sleep better. Cortine and Im-Encap are the only two things I have taken in six years of trying everything that have an actual positive effect- though not a cure.

Life Saver

Posted by Reviewer2966336 on Oct 16, 2010

Dealing with adrenal fatigue is quite a challenge. This is a wonderful product that is helping to rebuild the gland and add strength back to my life. My doctor has me taking much more than the bottle tells you, so check with your doctor also. Pricing is great and the quality is excellent, New Zealand doesn't allow all those pesticides and toxins. I literally can't be without this product, please always carry this wonderful product!

Review of Cortine

Posted by Reviewer3064344 on Apr 06, 2010

This was only my 2nd bottle of cortine but I have seen improvements in my cortisol blood levels already. I would recommend this product to anyone with adrenal fatigue issues. Thank you

EXCELLENT

Posted by 5469296419755366821 on Oct 10, 2012

This is fantastic with Cortrex and Adrenal Cortex at restoring the adrenals in an efficient way through cascading all the other organs and functions responsible for regenerating them!!!! LOVE IT! A must for anyone who has depleted themselves through stress and constant high-pressure jobs! :)

Thanks

Posted by 5049774682450193089 on Jul 07, 2012

Thanks for carrying and providing a product I use. It is most helpful for me. And thank you for your very prompt service and delivery. Very much appreciated. Will order again from you.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »