Adrenal help

Posted by 5484313341976354814 on Jan 24, 2016

This helps me get more energy in the mornings. I have also noticed it helps me get rid of my water retention, which especially occurs in the face in the morning. Usually I take one every morning, but some periods in my life I need to take two.

Good

Posted by 4901537405748395929 on Dec 16, 2014

Use this in my clinic. Has helped with energy and calming effect for highly strung people

Cortrex

Posted by Rena61 on Oct 24, 2014

These I call my happy pills. They give me just enough energy to help me maintain my day. I also take the Thorne Adrenal Cortex, and Cortine, and my stomach is flattening out a bit. They are also helping with sweet cravings, and hunger control. I am losing a little weight, and looking better while taking these. I will buy again.

Does the trick

Posted by Reviewer2097871 on Oct 18, 2014

Great product for adrenal fatigue

Thorne is great

Posted by 5252637870652041699 on Mar 06, 2014

I haven't been on this product long enough but it seems to be helping with my adrenal fatigue. I love Thorne products their very reliable.

Great with Morning Coffee

Posted by Reviewer3161264 on Feb 09, 2014

These give me such a nice energy boost, I truly don't need my mug of coffee, but I still have half a cup anyways because i'm conditioned. But when I'm too busy and end up skipping coffee I don't even notice. My thyroid doctor recommended that I take this adrenal supplement after testing my cortisol levels using a saliva test. But he said it's safe and that almost everyone needs adrenal support because we are all so stressed and busy. I don't consider myself a type A or stressful person, but with young kids I am definitely busy. He also said that anyone who drinks coffee should also take an adrenal supplement because coffee depletes your adrenal system.

I got what I expected & cheaper

Posted by 4944676403767862342 on Oct 22, 2013

Again as above, I paid less than what I paid where I used to get them. thanks, I definitely will be using this site again.

i can feel the difference in my food cravings

Posted by sherri20 on Nov 13, 2012

this product works for me ... guess my adrenal glands weren't working well... because adding this along with my B-vit's & enzymes in the morning has made a huge difference in my sugar cravings...

EXCELLENT

Posted by 5469296419755366821 on Oct 10, 2012

This is fantastic with Cortine and Adrenal Cortex at restoring the adrenals in an efficient way through cascading all the other organs and functions responsible for regenerating them!!!! LOVE IT! A must for anyone who has depleted themselves through stress and constant high-pressure jobs! :)

ok