excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1186474 on Jul 10, 2010

Cysteplus taken with quercetin is very good at knocking down inflamation. I take it periodically to help my asthma and allergies

Thorne Cysteplus

Posted by Reviewer3033237 on Mar 24, 2011

My naturopath prescriped this for me daily, to help my sluggish liver, and also to take when I take tynenol, I take cysteplus with the tynenol to prevent liver damage from the tynenol. Have been using it for many years with good results.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2054172 on May 29, 2011

I take a cap at night daily along with R-Lipoic Acid (Thorne) for aiding in detox. Seems to be working well so far.

No, does not contain phtalate!

Posted by Reviewer2423238 on Mar 03, 2016

Unlike the previous reviewer, I realize that in chemistry, names can sometimes sound similar, yet be completely different compounds. This product contains Hypromellose, which is hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (HPMC). It is used to make capsules. It is NOT THE SAME as Hypromellose Phthalate (HPMCP), which is an enteric coating. The "P" in "HPCMP" is sort of an important distinction.

Careful with this product if you have a sensitive liver

Posted by Reviewer3070798 on May 12, 2011

I have very low glutathione levels and I thought by combining cystene with glycine and L-glutamine I would stimulate my body's own production of glutathione but I found cysteplus to be a very very strong product. I had an extremely strong detox reaction and was very sick and experienced violent headache for 3 days on this product. I wouldn't use it without the supervision of a doctor or naturopath. I have since found that taking 5000mg (1 level scoop) of pure L-Glutamine on its own does the trick - no bad reactions and feeling great.

Unfortunately, has Hypromellose (aka HPMC) in it.

Posted by Reviewer1135181 on Feb 06, 2016

I did not realize that this product has Hypromellose in it, which is a bad phthalate.

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer3246882 on May 22, 2016

This boosts glutathione and also thins mucus, among other things. I wouldn't be without it in the house. Has been very helpful in helping me manage a recurring sinus infection/inflammation. Keeps mucus fluid instead of getting sticky and clogging my sinuses. Improves the generalized malaise from a virus so I don't have to take NSAIDs.

Cysteplus

Posted by Reviewer1107979 on Nov 14, 2011

Already feeling the benefits of this. will Order again when needed. Thankyou

effective

Posted by 4629839364740849398 on Dec 11, 2015

Ive used this for liver detoxification and it seems to be helping with excretion of environmental toxins