Thorne Research, D-10,000, 60 Veggie Caps

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

The SUNSHINE vitamin

Posted by eathealthy on Jun 29, 2013

Get your sunshine vitamin in this easy to swallow size capsule! Thorne is a reputable brand used by naturopaths in North America! If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Thorn Research, D-10,000, 60 Veggie Caps

Posted by 5239401191549593912 on Oct 24, 2013

This product is fantastic!!! Four years ago l was so unwell and so tiried so had blood test done, it was found that my vitamin D levels was only 19 and was told to take vitamin D here in Australia. For two years my vitamin D levels were still low. Then two years ago l stubbled on iherbs and found Thorn vitamin D 10,000 or 25,000 iu. I have recently checked my vitamin D levels and found l am 120...l cannot recommend this product enough.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2834181 on Dec 01, 2010

We like this product and feel it is improving my whole body healing.

Helped with depression and psoriasis

Posted by Reviewer1080221 on Jun 20, 2011

I live in the northwest where the sun in a stranger. As a result I was experiencing depression and psoriasis that were becoming debilitating. Once I began taking this vitamin D the psoriasis resolved everywhere on my body except my scalp, very quickly. It didn't "cure" the depression but it helped. I'v been taking it a couple of years and wouldn't be without it!

Vit D Rules

Posted by Reviewer2962117 on Jul 18, 2010

The benefits of vit d are manifold and proven. Can't get btr vit d product than Thorne.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »