Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Clearance

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

The SUNSHINE vitamin

2 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by eathealthy on Jun 29, 2013

Get your sunshine vitamin in this easy to swallow size capsule! Thorne is a reputable brand used by naturopaths in North America! If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Thorn Research, D-10,000, 60 Veggie Caps

2 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by 5239401191549593912 on Oct 24, 2013

This product is fantastic!!! Four years ago l was so unwell and so tiried so had blood test done, it was found that my vitamin D levels was only 19 and was told to take vitamin D here in Australia. For two years my vitamin D levels were still low. Then two years ago l stubbled on iherbs and found Thorn vitamin D 10,000 or 25,000 iu. I have recently checked my vitamin D levels and found l am 120...l cannot recommend this product enough.

Great for Night Workers

Posted by RenaMitchell on Nov 11, 2014

I work third shift, and many months out of the year I don't see the sun, let alone get the sunshine vitamin I need. Thorne Research is a trusted source, and is exactly what I need.

SUPERB D3 PRODUCT AT A GREAT LOW PRICE

Posted by LeslieKenton on Apr 21, 2012

Vitamin D3 is often called the Sunshine Vitamin. It's something everyone should take. Research shows that it could help prevent at lease 16 varieties of cancer. Optimal levels of this vitamin is also knows to exert a positive influence on many conditions from rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis and diabetes to heart disease and inflammatory bowel disease. The current RDA is far too low to help us achieve optimal levels of this important nutrient. I take one of these a day as does everyone in my family.

Vit D

Posted by 5040205237060313385 on Dec 22, 2012

Again, I feel much better and not as tired as I was before taking these veggie caps.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »