Deproloft is back!

Posted by Reviewer2323150 on Oct 19, 2011

My chiropractor intorduced me to this product about 1 1/2 years ago. I have gotten off all antidepressants and feel pretty darn good. It isn't a magic pill but the combination of ingredients is great for my brain chemistry and overall well being. I tried something similar while they were reformulizing this and it just wasn't the same.

less anxiety

Posted by Reviewer3362513 on Nov 04, 2011

I like them.They make me feel relaxed and help me sleep.

Thorne Research, Deproloft-HF

Posted by Reviewer1212800 on Jul 10, 2012

I have used this for a year and it does what I need it to do. I give it a five star rating! I rather have this as to prescription meds. I have less side affects.

Very helpful with depression

Posted by Reviewer2759209 on Jan 01, 2012

It takes the edge of my husband's depression. I am disappointed it no longer comes with St. John's Wort, we had to purchase it separately as we feel it is a vital ingredient in the formula.

Effective for Depression — Highly Recommend

Posted by 4988849281958911689 on Jun 29, 2016

I used this to treat moderate depression and after about 2.5 months I noticed a big difference. Right around the 3 month mark, however, I actually had to seriously cut down the dose as I was showing signs of having too much serotonin. I found it highly effective and there were no adverse side effects. I took one capsule a day and now am down to half a day.

speedy delivery

Posted by Reviewer2830308 on Oct 12, 2011

Order was here in just a few days, which was much appreciated