great product

Posted by 4676747799157596364 on Feb 18, 2016

I always use this brand and strength- great product

Excellent

Posted by 4681524091396204334 on Jan 24, 2016

My Dr recommended Thorne for pyrroles disorder for my son & myself, the size of the capsules is the perfect size for my 7 year old son to swallow, he notices if he has not had his zinc tablets, he takes the higher dose in the morning & a smaller dose at night. Excellent product!

Great stuff!

Posted by 5412551034486281569 on May 21, 2015

Very happy with this for our 8yo.

Recommended by my naturopath

Posted by 5273725203237253167 on Dec 21, 2014

I take that one on a daily basis to help my pyroluria and to heal my gut as I have gastric's crohn and Ankylosing Spondylitis. Very good product according my naturopath. I believe it is helpful along with the other supplements that I take daily.

Thorne Research, Double Strength Zinc Picolinate, 180 Veggie Caps

Posted by 4949703616914253142 on Nov 13, 2014

Was recommended by our paediatrician for my children. too early to tell but will hopefully concur my childs fussy eating and balance his heightened senses. will keep posted on my next order as will continue. Easy pills to swallow.

Pyroluria Treatment

Posted by 5266939847431041606 on Sep 26, 2014

For anyone suffering from Pyroluria this Double Strength Zinc is an excellent supplement. I take a miniimum of one per day , but at times of additional stress I will take 2 per day .

Excellent brand

Posted by Reviewer1927374 on Sep 24, 2014

Fantastic brand and glad they come online to order

a great thorne product

Posted by Reviewer2097871 on Aug 28, 2014

So good to have a high strength zinc supplement. Takes the stress out of taking a huge number of tabs, now just 1 instead

Judy Watson

Posted by Yeppoonmum on Jul 18, 2014

Easy to take, noticed a huge difference since I started taking. The doctor has diagnosed me with Pyroluria, and recommended me go onto your site to order my products. I am now able to think clearly, sleep properly, and have energy all day. Something I have not had for a long time.

Great for balancing zinc and copper

Posted by 5454768098461184526 on May 19, 2014

I love Thorne's clean products, and this is no exception. I'm new to zinc supplementation, so I don't notice big changes yet but I like that this comes in double strength.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »