Recommended by my naturopath

Posted by 5273725203237253167 on Dec 21, 2014

I take that one on a daily basis to help my pyroluria and to heal my gut as I have gastric's crohn and Ankylosing Spondylitis. Very good product according my naturopath. I believe it is helpful along with the other supplements that I take daily.

Happy with this product

Posted by Reviewer2160098 on Jul 24, 2011

Suffer from immune disorder and malabsorption issues. Major hairloss for last 2 years. Since taking this product (2 tabs per day, 1 tab did not show improvements) my hair has begun to show regrowth. Still lose a lot but the improvement is noticable. I will watch closely for return to normality. I also take in conjunction with biotin.

Zinc is a must to heal

Posted by HealthSavvy on Sep 07, 2012

Zinc has been crucial for me in my healing journey. Have your levels checked by your doctor and see if you are deficient. it may not help the migraines, but it will improve your overall health and well being.

Double strength is good

Posted by 4684264014020354449 on Dec 03, 2013

Double strength is great because i hate swallowing lots of pills!

Thorne Zinc picolinate

Posted by Reviewer2886548 on Jan 24, 2012

recommended by my nutritional doctor and very good quality

thorne Research double strength zinc

Posted by Reviewer1434920 on Apr 16, 2011

lovely small capsules and I always keep on hand for when I feel my zn levels are dropping or I have a cold coming on

Love this zinc

Posted by Reviewer2025838 on Aug 04, 2010

Thorne Research isn't the least expensive out there, but I like their quality and purity. I take 30 mg zinc to boost my low testosterone along with 1,200 IU's of Vitamin D.

I love this type of zinc

Posted by Reviewer1867813 on Oct 07, 2012

I have purchased this before. I take this zinc before bed nightly. I have high copper levels and some old viral issues. This is a wonderful company.

Excellent

Posted by 4681524091396204334 on Jan 24, 2016

My Dr recommended Thorne for pyrroles disorder for my son & myself, the size of the capsules is the perfect size for my 7 year old son to swallow, he notices if he has not had his zinc tablets, he takes the higher dose in the morning & a smaller dose at night. Excellent product!

Great in double strength

Posted by 4680988612310580849 on Aug 21, 2016

Thorne products are such good quality, you can really tell the difference. Our whole family take this for variety of reasons, it's very good.