Judy Watson

Posted by Yeppoonmum on Jul 18, 2014

Easy to take, noticed a huge difference since I started taking. The doctor has diagnosed me with Pyroluria, and recommended me go onto your site to order my products. I am now able to think clearly, sleep properly, and have energy all day. Something I have not had for a long time.

Great for balancing zinc and copper

Posted by 5454768098461184526 on May 19, 2014

I love Thorne's clean products, and this is no exception. I'm new to zinc supplementation, so I don't notice big changes yet but I like that this comes in double strength.

Double strength is good

Posted by 4684264014020354449 on Dec 03, 2013

Double strength is great because i hate swallowing lots of pills!

good strength

Posted by truevitality on Nov 20, 2013

zinc is such a super important mineral for immune system, pyrrole disorder and skin conditions. this is a good strength product

Definitely works!

Posted by bhaktaboy on Nov 18, 2013

I was diagnosed with very very low RBC zinc. I've been taking this for a couple of months and levels are now in normal range. A great bio-available form of zinc from well known and respected company. My Integrative doctor got me on to a few Thorne products and my levels are great now. My partner had zinc deficiency too and levels are now normal following supplementation of this product.

My new favourite zinc

Posted by nicolehargreaves on Oct 04, 2013

This big bottle is better value for money than the metabolic maintenance I used to use. No nasty fillers- works very well for my daughter who needs zinc for her mood. Capsules not too big - I just wish it was higher dose for their 'double strength' - one is not enough much of the time.

Double Strength Zinc Picolinate

Posted by Reviewer1656649 on Sep 15, 2013

I found this to be a great product.

Very good

Posted by 4875826815133045622 on Aug 11, 2013

The product is very effective and highly recommend.

Great Product

Posted by 4614833340513791876 on Jul 24, 2013

My doctor suggested that i get a blood test for cooper and zinc levels. My Zinc levels were Half of what they should have been and my copper levels were double of what they should have been. Since taking zinc picolinate, I have noticed that my receding hairline is growing back and my hair is thicker. Zinc is also important for gut permeability and health. If I have stomach discomfort I combine zinc, a probiotic and L glutamine to reduce or even stop the symptoms.

No good

Posted by Reviewer1301066 on May 27, 2013

This is the worst zinc picolinate brand I've taken. Weak and causes me to feel weird. Though, this one never caused nausea, unlike NOW. Save the money and go with Bluebonnet or Solgar.