Thorne Zinc picolinate

Posted by Reviewer2886548 on Jan 24, 2012

recommended by my nutritional doctor and very good quality

Great brand

Posted by Reviewer1743744 on Mar 17, 2011

All the Thorne products are outstanding. I prefer the picolinate form for zinc.

thorne Research double strength zinc

Posted by Reviewer1434920 on Apr 16, 2011

lovely small capsules and I always keep on hand for when I feel my zn levels are dropping or I have a cold coming on

Double strength is good

Posted by 4684264014020354449 on Dec 03, 2013

Double strength is great because i hate swallowing lots of pills!

I love this type of zinc

Posted by Reviewer1867813 on Oct 07, 2012

I have purchased this before. I take this zinc before bed nightly. I have high copper levels and some old viral issues. This is a wonderful company.

Definitely works!

Posted by bhaktaboy on Nov 18, 2013

I was diagnosed with very very low RBC zinc. I've been taking this for a couple of months and levels are now in normal range. A great bio-available form of zinc from well known and respected company. My Integrative doctor got me on to a few Thorne products and my levels are great now. My partner had zinc deficiency too and levels are now normal following supplementation of this product.

Excellent

Posted by 4681524091396204334 on Jan 24, 2016

My Dr recommended Thorne for pyrroles disorder for my son & myself, the size of the capsules is the perfect size for my 7 year old son to swallow, he notices if he has not had his zinc tablets, he takes the higher dose in the morning & a smaller dose at night. Excellent product!

Recommended by my naturopath

Posted by 5273725203237253167 on Dec 21, 2014

I take that one on a daily basis to help my pyroluria and to heal my gut as I have gastric's crohn and Ankylosing Spondylitis. Very good product according my naturopath. I believe it is helpful along with the other supplements that I take daily.

Progress

Posted by Reviewer3218736 on May 30, 2011

Insufficient time to assess results however feeling less tired throughout the day

No good

Posted by Reviewer1301066 on May 27, 2013

This is the worst zinc picolinate brand I've taken. Weak and causes me to feel weird. Though, this one never caused nausea, unlike NOW. Save the money and go with Bluebonnet or Solgar.