I have been taking this for over two years

Posted by 5665099671223271882 on Oct 16, 2016

I take this daily before bed to address zinc deficiency. I notice that it improves my immune function and stops me from getting white zinc spots on my fingernails.

Best Zinc I ever tried

Posted by 5161289127500444771 on Oct 26, 2016

I suffer from copper toxicity and cannot really tolerate many supplements. After reading reviews I ditched my current zinc tablets that included magnesium stearate which I suspect gave me an upset stomach every now and then. After taking these double strength capsules I can honestly see a huge difference with hair growth and energy. They really do work. Also my stomach pain has completely disappeared. So happy iHerb are able to offer these to Australian buyers as it isn't available here.

Progress

Posted by Reviewer3218736 on May 30, 2011

Insufficient time to assess results however feeling less tired throughout the day

Excellent high strength low exipient zinc.

Posted by Reviewer1590629 on Jul 15, 2011

Excellent product, it was nice to find a double strength zinc in a low exipient product to help meet your daily zinc requirement without the worry of other exipients that may not be so good for you.

No good

Posted by Reviewer1301066 on May 27, 2013

This is the worst zinc picolinate brand I've taken. Weak and causes me to feel weird. Though, this one never caused nausea, unlike NOW. Save the money and go with Bluebonnet or Solgar.

Very good

Posted by 4875826815133045622 on Aug 11, 2013

The product is very effective and highly recommend.

Double Strength Zinc Picolinate

Posted by Reviewer1656649 on Sep 15, 2013

I found this to be a great product.

good

Posted by 5359211250441863015 on Mar 30, 2013

good

Great for balancing zinc and copper

Posted by 5454768098461184526 on May 19, 2014

I love Thorne's clean products, and this is no exception. I'm new to zinc supplementation, so I don't notice big changes yet but I like that this comes in double strength.

Judy Watson

Posted by Yeppoonmum on Jul 18, 2014

Easy to take, noticed a huge difference since I started taking. The doctor has diagnosed me with Pyroluria, and recommended me go onto your site to order my products. I am now able to think clearly, sleep properly, and have energy all day. Something I have not had for a long time.