July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Thorne Research, Extra Nutrients, 180 Veggie Caps

Excellent Multivitamin

Posted by Reviewer2054172 on Sep 24, 2010

This covers all the bases and one of the few brands that doesn't contain Magnesium Stearate in the capsule - used only for helping machinery make pills and is actually toxic to people. Kudos to Thorn for keeping their supplements free of this chemical.

No worries

Posted by Reviewer1814936 on Nov 17, 2011

Thanks for being so quick and problem free with my order. Will definetely be shopping with you guys again

so far its effect is pretty okay

Posted by Reviewer1687505 on Nov 20, 2012

its been only few days since i took it so i cant tell exactly but i wanna believe its effect will be great, my body is pretty sensitive but so far there was no allergic reaction. i think its full of amazing ingreidents

I feel different

Posted by 4970359181709310746 on Nov 06, 2013

I got a recommendation of this product from a friend. I've never heard of this but I just thought, why not.All natural ingredient, extra absorbtion, everything sounds good to me. I have more energy eventhough I am following the recommended amount. I've heard overdosing vitamins could be worse than not taking any so I've been taking only two a day. I think it's good for me.