Excellent Multivitamin

Posted by Reviewer2054172 on Sep 24, 2010

This covers all the bases and one of the few brands that doesn't contain Magnesium Stearate in the capsule - used only for helping machinery make pills and is actually toxic to people. Kudos to Thorn for keeping their supplements free of this chemical.

so far its effect is pretty okay

Posted by Reviewer1687505 on Nov 20, 2012

its been only few days since i took it so i cant tell exactly but i wanna believe its effect will be great, my body is pretty sensitive but so far there was no allergic reaction. i think its full of amazing ingreidents

I feel different

Posted by 4970359181709310746 on Nov 06, 2013

I got a recommendation of this product from a friend. I've never heard of this but I just thought, why not.All natural ingredient, extra absorbtion, everything sounds good to me. I have more energy eventhough I am following the recommended amount. I've heard overdosing vitamins could be worse than not taking any so I've been taking only two a day. I think it's good for me.

No worries

Posted by Reviewer1814936 on Nov 17, 2011

Thanks for being so quick and problem free with my order. Will definetely be shopping with you guys again

good

Posted by 5298823340105790685 on Sep 26, 2013

It is very easy to eat

Posted by 5386371061303216719 on Nov 17, 2014

i bought 'now vitamin C crystals' last year. it was powder and so sour, so it was difficult to eat. At last i put it in the water and drank it all. But this time i bought 'Thorne Research, Extra Nutrients, 180 Veggie Caps' which consist of tablets. So it is very easy to eat and it is helpful for my health. Not yet i don't catch a cold.

Multivitamin of best

Posted by 4626798496962064958 on Jan 22, 2015

It need not talk.

good

Posted by 4633034565236264178 on Apr 29, 2015

good

good

Posted by 5128624455055274925 on May 02, 2016

Best multi vit I found in the market. Like the compound includes the methyl form of Vit B. This is essential for menthylation.

Outstanding multivitamin

Posted by KurtosisSkew on Nov 19, 2015

A great multivitamin with a superb combination of micronutrients & vitamins but, like all Thorne products, it's not cheap and you're committing to taking a lot of pills/ day. I never needed more than half dose however.