Great product

Posted by 4916082668115669000 on Apr 22, 2016

I used this in combination with a proper diet consitiong of reduced sugar intake and less carbon hydrates. My stomach is a lot better. Not so swollen. It has gone from pre to post pregnancy although I am a man.

Got rid of Candida 100%

Posted by love-essence on Dec 28, 2015

For 2 years i struggled with systemic candida and desperately tried literally every herb, supplement and treatement available under the sun. Nothing really helped until I came across Dr Jeffrey McComb on the internet and decided to follow his Candida Plan protocol. Sweating is extremely important part of the protocol (he emphasizes that sweating from exercising does NOT count!) along with Undecenoic Acid -- which is the ingredient in SF722. As recommended in his 3-part Plan, I started off taking 3 caps 3 times a day and after 2 months, all candida symptoms were gone, for good!!! I am TOTALLY GRATEFUL for this product and to Dr Jeffrey McComb, I have been candida-free the past 3 years and still take this product 2 caps 3 times a day for maintenance, along with a good probiotic supplement.

Helped for skin fungal

Posted by 5553322548155116204 on Dec 12, 2015

My idea was that this helped for skin and went trhough my whole body, pretty good but it is quite harsh, you really feel this is less natural and more chemical in it's effect but I do feel it works. But as I said before, coconut oil with cinnamon is waaaay more heavy to digest but will help much more!

Out of stock for 2 months

Posted by philosophicalcat on Aug 18, 2015

This product is excellent for controlling (not eliminating) a systemic yeast infection that has resisted repeated prescriptions. However, it has been out of stock for at least 2 months. I contacted the company and they said they had back order issues. Considering that this is their most popular product, this company must be suffering. Get your act together, Thorne Research.

Made constipation worse

Posted by Reviewer2158986 on Aug 15, 2015

I have SIBO and candida, for whatever reason sf722 made my constipation worse. I've since started taking Undeclyn, will review it later but it doesn't make my constipation worse.

Berberine

Posted by 4770467214609639823 on Mar 21, 2015

Berberine and L-carnosine are important to my glukoselevels

Great

Posted by 5153837149652135919 on Jan 11, 2015

Great product. I'm feeling better.

Mejorable

Posted by 5361017007690509262 on Nov 29, 2014

Creo que aún es pronto para evaluarlo porque no he notado un gran cambio

Amazing

Posted by 5600372250450432971 on Nov 14, 2014

It's amazing

Best product to heal from candida

Posted by 5251118754835574387 on Oct 28, 2014

It is an excellent product, the best to fight candida infection. Unlike other candida product, it doesn't kill the fungus, but takes it to its inoffensive yeast form. Of course, this product works only if you follow a proper anti-candida diet and use a lot of probiotics.