makes sense

Posted by sixthdimen on Sep 29, 2013

I think this product is one of the few formulated products(for mostly candida)that has some legitimy to it i sometimes put 15-20 gelcaps in one serving and nothing negative hapened except "die off" if you want to buy this product for candida i do encourage it but buy more than one(bottle) and use 20-30 gelcaps a day for 30 or more day straight,this product dont have to be rotated in any way if you have candida just use it

I love Thorne Research,

Posted by 4782523585447708331 on Jul 04, 2014

but you've got to be informed, or have a doctor who understands how to use these products. This must be used in conjunction with hydrochloric acid capsules, and you should take a berberine product too. If that's too complicated use their Undycen which has all three, and it sold at iHerb.

My Comments

Posted by Reviewer2793817 on Jul 08, 2011

I got these to deal with Candida and I take them in conjunction with oral H2O2 -- 35% food grade 15 drops twice a day in purified water. Everyone is different, but I experienced die-off symptoms at the recommended dosage, so I cut back to one cap three times a day and I am feeling great now.

Thorne Research Formula SF722

Posted by Reviewer2254328 on Jan 27, 2010

A great product for giving candida a good 'heave ho'.

Effective at controlling Candida

Posted by Reviewer3032114 on Nov 10, 2012

Slows the growth of candida with a very low sugar diet.

I think this works

Posted by kanaca on Sep 03, 2013

Added it to my regimen of candida control. I think it's helped me kill a few more candida fungi than just taking Primal Defense Ultra. When I can take it twice a day it works best. But the jury's still out.

Out of stock for 2 months

Posted by philosophicalcat on Aug 18, 2015

This product is excellent for controlling (not eliminating) a systemic yeast infection that has resisted repeated prescriptions. However, it has been out of stock for at least 2 months. I contacted the company and they said they had back order issues. Considering that this is their most popular product, this company must be suffering. Get your act together, Thorne Research.

Helped for skin fungal

Posted by 5553322548155116204 on Dec 12, 2015

My idea was that this helped for skin and went trhough my whole body, pretty good but it is quite harsh, you really feel this is less natural and more chemical in it's effect but I do feel it works. But as I said before, coconut oil with cinnamon is waaaay more heavy to digest but will help much more!

OK

Posted by Reviewer2078081 on Jun 10, 2010

I finished the bottle. I don't feel any different, so I don't know if it did much good, but it was very easy to take. Seemed like a good product.