Great product

Posted by 4916082668115669000 on Apr 22, 2016

I used this in combination with a proper diet consitiong of reduced sugar intake and less carbon hydrates. My stomach is a lot better. Not so swollen. It has gone from pre to post pregnancy although I am a man.

Got rid of Candida 100%

Posted by love-essence on Dec 28, 2015

For 2 years i struggled with systemic candida and desperately tried literally every herb, supplement and treatement available under the sun. Nothing really helped until I came across Dr Jeffrey McComb on the internet and decided to follow his Candida Plan protocol. Sweating is extremely important part of the protocol (he emphasizes that sweating from exercising does NOT count!) along with Undecenoic Acid -- which is the ingredient in SF722. As recommended in his 3-part Plan, I started off taking 3 caps 3 times a day and after 2 months, all candida symptoms were gone, for good!!! I am TOTALLY GRATEFUL for this product and to Dr Jeffrey McComb, I have been candida-free the past 3 years and still take this product 2 caps 3 times a day for maintenance, along with a good probiotic supplement.

Berberine

Posted by 4770467214609639823 on Mar 21, 2015

Berberine and L-carnosine are important to my glukoselevels

Great

Posted by 5153837149652135919 on Jan 11, 2015

Great product. I'm feeling better.

Amazing

Posted by 5600372250450432971 on Nov 14, 2014

It's amazing

Best product to heal from candida

Posted by 5251118754835574387 on Oct 28, 2014

It is an excellent product, the best to fight candida infection. Unlike other candida product, it doesn't kill the fungus, but takes it to its inoffensive yeast form. Of course, this product works only if you follow a proper anti-candida diet and use a lot of probiotics.

Excellent Antifungal

Posted by Reviewer2695018 on Aug 14, 2014

I have used SF722 successfully for fungal issues of the GI tract, the whole body, and local topical application. It's one supplement I always keep on hand.

Candida be gone!

Posted by Reviewer2697539 on Jul 26, 2014

I am taking this 2, three times a day. I also am taking Caprystatin, the same amount and an anti-fungal and probiotics. I am also doing the anti-candida diet. It has only been 20 days that I have been on the diet and the supplements. They are helping a lot, but I have a long way to go.

Seems to be working

Posted by Reviewer1255543 on Jul 11, 2014

I have tried several items and this seems to be helping.

Crohn's supplement, this is the one you want +1

Posted by 5324077134647419475 on Mar 21, 2014

I bought it, and it helped. I tried caprylic acid and grape seed extract and they didn't do much. I wasn't officially diagnosed with yeast problems but went on a hunch and glad I did. Still not sure what they problem is, but this helps fix it. Update: Still buying, still happy

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »