Thorne Research, HMC Hesperidin, 60 Veggie Caps

4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews

prevents my sinusitis/rhinorrea

Posted by Reviewer1208019 on Apr 22, 2013

i very frequently suffer from running nose. lack of rest or too much diet soda or perfume and my day is gone. so i had to do research into it and realised the function mast cells play in this. so i searched "mast cells" on iherb and this one of the products i tried. i love the fact it is soluble in water as that enhances absorption. after 2 weeks of it building up in my system i feel my nose less susceptible. i love this because it is more economical than other products and it tackles the issue of mast cells.

Hesperidin for Migraines

Posted by Reviewer1030487 on May 13, 2013

My naturopathic doctor recommended Thorne Hesperidin for my chronic migraines. Hesperidin strengthens and protects the blood vessels, which are under considerable stress during a migraine. I have been taking 3/day for the last month, and it has helped a lot, reducing the frequency and intensity of my migraines.

Thorne Research, HMC Hesperidin, 60 Veggie Caps

Posted by Reviewer1114465 on Jan 05, 2011

This product is wonderful - I have been using it for effective relief of hot flashes for years. I still get hot flashes but they are much milder when I take this product.

Thorne Hesperidin

Posted by Reviewer1488008 on Jan 20, 2011

Good produce no allergic additions

Dissapointed

Posted by Reviewer1448716 on Mar 27, 2012

I haven't received my order yet, and it was done the 14th february. Really disappointed. iHerb doesn't answer my e-mails...