• The bottles of this item may have some dis-colorization due to oxidation. However, we have been re-assured by the manufacturer that this does NOT affect the product itself by anyway. - iHerb

• Reviews | English

Thorne Indole Carbinol

Posted by Reviewer2073382 on Sep 14, 2010

This is a good product for getting rid of extra estrogen in your body that may not have cleared out properly. It's good if you are estrogen-dominant and need some help to clear it out naturally. Doctor recommended. Safe.

Prevents prostate cancer, helps liver detoxification, helps with estrogen.

Posted by danarm on Apr 27, 2012

Unfortunately, it may make the thyroid go slower.

only as needed

Posted by Reviewer3234154 on Jan 12, 2012

this is a powerful supplement should only be used under the care of a knowledgeable Doctor. it did help to reduce some bad estrogens in my body. best not to self diagnose, get the tests done before and during use to monitor its affects.

excellent product - have more energy than ever before

Posted by Reviewer2736791 on Jan 05, 2012

excellent product - my energy and concentration have improved 1000x over...

not so great

Posted by Reviewer2614971 on Nov 25, 2012

Bought it instead of the Now Foods I3C because it was out of stock.Thorne is twice more expensive and I did not notice any improvement (with Now Foods it came after two weeks of taking).

Thorne, Research, Indole-3-Carbinol

Posted by Reviewer2432818 on Jan 14, 2010

Fantastic product, does exactly what it says its suppossed to do, gets rid of bad extrogen.

Doctor recommended

Posted by Reviewer2620758 on Apr 21, 2011

My doctor recommended this product to take while on BHRT

I'm sure it works for some people...

Posted by Reviewer2025838 on Apr 08, 2010

I'm sure it works for its intended purposes, but it also interferes with your thyroid. This is possibly the worst tasting thing I've ever used. I took it once but threw the rest of it away. I love Thorne Research products, but this one isn't right for me.

Great product with no fillers

Posted by 5314027903119101750 on Mar 21, 2016

This is the purest I-3-C currently available on i-Herb and represents great value for money

My doctor prescribed for high estrogen levels

Posted by pareedus on May 26, 2014

My doctor tested me and my estrogen was 4 times what it was supposed to be, with the side effects that come with that. I have been taking this for a couple of years, and have not been re-tested, but I do feel less angry and prone to fly off the handle. I don't know why other reviewer have said this product 'tastes bad' or 'smells funny'. It's a gelatin capsule- you don't chew it, you swallow it! It's fine to me, I haven't noticed those things and I am focused on the benefits.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »