• The bottles of this item may have some dis-colorization due to oxidation. However, we have been re-assured by the manufacturer that this does NOT affect the product itself by anyway. - iHerb

• Customer Ratings

Great product with no fillers

Posted by 5314027903119101750 on Mar 21, 2016

This is the purest I-3-C currently available on i-Herb and represents great value for money

Good

Posted by Reviewer2800481 on May 29, 2014

Have just started taking for breast protection and hormone balancing

My doctor prescribed for high estrogen levels

Posted by pareedus on May 26, 2014

My doctor tested me and my estrogen was 4 times what it was supposed to be, with the side effects that come with that. I have been taking this for a couple of years, and have not been re-tested, but I do feel less angry and prone to fly off the handle. I don't know why other reviewer have said this product 'tastes bad' or 'smells funny'. It's a gelatin capsule- you don't chew it, you swallow it! It's fine to me, I haven't noticed those things and I am focused on the benefits.

I3C

Posted by adechamplain on Jan 02, 2014

Indole 3 Carbinol is a great compound found in surfuric foods like broccoli , cabbage, kale, and so on. Helps control oestrogen levels but can also inhibit the thyroid so worth checking with blood tests every now and then. I only started two weeks ago so might have to give this a longer try to see the effects.

bad smell

Posted by 5108463461198250398 on Feb 24, 2013

I ordered this product and just started to use, I noticed that it has bad smell. I am not sure may be my product came spoiled or it is normal smell of this product.

not so great

Posted by Reviewer2614971 on Nov 25, 2012

Bought it instead of the Now Foods I3C because it was out of stock.Thorne is twice more expensive and I did not notice any improvement (with Now Foods it came after two weeks of taking).

indole -3-carbinol

Posted by Reviewer2884369 on Oct 27, 2012

Too early to tell with these.

Subtle

Posted by Reviewer3102319 on Sep 05, 2012

Im having some noticable results on my testosterone using this together with nettle root and testojack. im unsure how effective the endole 3 is though

Good product

Posted by 5519981804822170425 on Jul 27, 2012

Fast shipping and undamaged, especially because of how far it had to travel. Product is great and making a difference. I would recommend.

Prevents prostate cancer, helps liver detoxification, helps with estrogen.

Posted by danarm on Apr 27, 2012

Unfortunately, it may make the thyroid go slower.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »