Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer3041632 on Jun 12, 2011

After being told several times by my doctor that I had borderline low thyroid and I should think about medication, I began taking Throne's Iodine & Tyrosine. Two bottles (120 days) later my thyroid tests are great, I have more engery, better hair and fingernails. My doctor is pleased and asked what I had done to make the changes without traditional medicine. When I told him, to his credit, he said he was going to look into that in place of chemical medicines!

I believe there are better options

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on Nov 18, 2013

Personally, I prefer a liquid formula added to drinking water and tyrosine in its own cap. These do not provide enough flexibility, plus they contain silicon dioxide. Not right for me. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

Low iodine leads to fatigue, birth defects

Posted by 4883319748657197439 on Aug 25, 2013

After feeling extreme fatigue for a significant period, and eliminating other possible causes, I succeeded in persuading my doctor to request a test of my iodine levels. They showed that I was significantly below safe iodine levels. I started with 2 of the Thorne Iodine and Tyrosine caps, and after about three months, tested again, and my iodine levels had normalised (from about 30 to just over 100, 100 being minimum for normal; sorry don't recall the units). I now take one each cap day, and a second cap every other day. This keeps my iodine levels in the normal range. And my fatigue has gone!

Trust Thorne

Posted by Reviewer3312905 on Jun 15, 2011

Good product, but take ONLY if recommended by health professional!

A very good product.

Posted by Reviewer1256939 on Dec 02, 2010

Is a very good and neccessary product.