my iron level has doubled

Posted by Reviewer1588071 on Sep 10, 2009

I take 2 of these a day, on suggestion of my naturopath, and my iron level has doubled in the last 3 months, and I take it with B12. They are nice small pills as well. No constipation either.

Great iron supplement

Posted by Reviewer1191684 on Jun 16, 2011

A naturopathic doctor recommended this to me. Said it was gentle on the stomach and didn't cause the stomach problems many iron supplements did. He was right. This has worked wonderfully for me and I'll keep using it as long as I need an iron supplement.

It worked

Posted by Reviewer3079758 on Dec 06, 2011

My iron levels were normal for the first time in many years as a result of taking this product. I ran out and took a different type of iron from CVS, and they went down again. I take 100 mg a day with 500 mg of vitamin C, as recommended by my naturopath.

Not good for daily iron therapy...

Posted by Reviewer1929716 on Nov 22, 2010

I have tried many types so I can find one that I can take continually. This one constipates. So far Jarrow ironsorb and NOW foods iron are best.

Good quality

Posted by Reviewer3355855 on May 21, 2011

Keeps my iron and energy levels up. No issues with constipation. A great product. (An ND told me to keep iron levels around 100 for thyroid support.)

Best iron supplement

Posted by Reviewer1180293 on Dec 21, 2009

This is the only iron product my doctor wants me to take and it is difficult to find. Glad to find it here and appreciate the fast shipping.

A well-tolerated iron supplement

Posted by Reviewer2349899 on Mar 24, 2010

This is the best iron supplement I have ever used. Thorne Research makes great supplements.

Finally, help for my anemia

Posted by Reviewer1657231 on Aug 20, 2010

Take with Vitamin C and it works fantastic for iron deficient anemia.

it works

Posted by Kyriaki on Jan 08, 2013

won't make you constipated, feel my energy stores are better.

Iron daily

Posted by Reviewer1080081 on Jan 27, 2013

It is a perfect Supplement for Minerals replenishing Daily. Right daily dose as well. No Comment.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »