Good product

Posted by 5742056013251948285 on Dec 18, 2012

Daily I used Thorne Research, L-Glutamine to help the family of the Leaky Gut Syndnme repair her intestinal ,and want to reduce the onset of atopic dermatitis.

Pray for glutamine

Posted by 5441601568455206788 on Dec 15, 2013

Parchased for Leaky Gut & Hypo glycemia. I feel better after start using 20days !

Great for helping to heal the gut

Posted by 5454768098461184526 on May 19, 2014

This product is wonderful to use as part of a digestive healing protocol, especially for healing leaky gut. It is a clean formula that is easy to take in water on an empty stomach, or mixed with juice or smoothies.

Thorne L-Glutamine Powder

Posted by 5257269958315155891 on Feb 18, 2016

I am very pleased with this product and will definitely be ordering it again from iHerb! It mixes well with room temperature water and the taste is just fine. I ordered this to help repair my leaky gut and I believe it is working. I take one scoop every single morning and I have been feeling much less bloated since I started this! I tried some glutamine pills from a health food store but they had added ingredients I didn't like and it was not cost effective to take so many pills. I like this brand and will continue using it. It seems like a lot of money but it lasts a long time and the quality is very worth it. If you have any stomach troubles I encourage you to try this stuff! Start off slow though, even one scoop was too much for me in the beginning.

Leaky gut

Posted by 4625915390168235560 on Dec 04, 2013

I suffer from Leaky gut and this product made me feel better in just afew days. I use Perma clear from thorne as well.

Great quality

Posted by 4831121794394317307 on Apr 14, 2013

Great quality

Good for the gut

Posted by 5699130469703720630 on Apr 29, 2016

I have Celiac disease and find that L-glutamine helps with lingering symptoms. This powder is ultra-fine, and dissolves easily in lukewarm water. The taste in water is tolerable and I simply "pretend" it is tea.

50/50

Posted by 4613142442863848488 on May 12, 2012

Have tried Bio-care L-Glutamine and got on well with it, I have multiple allergies. However, Thorne Research is also allergen free, but for me, I can't quite decide if its good for me or not. I think it may well be a very good product, but I don't think I will be buying it again.

Excellent Service!

Posted by Reviewer2219225 on May 28, 2010

Best products!best price!

hoping it works

Posted by Reviewer2872454 on Apr 21, 2015

I hope it works. but I can not tell. It is a very good brand...