Great for the heart and muscle pain

Posted by 5407917945385245687 on Apr 21, 2016

This supplement has helped my dad, my brothers and me a lot!

Good Product

Posted by MarieMR on Apr 05, 2016

These have been a good source of citrate and malate. It never hurts to add extra magnesium to the daily diet. No adverse affects, no nasty fillers. iHerb provides good customer service and fast delivery via DHL, Thanks!

Every day

Posted by JesusLovesYou4Ever on Feb 18, 2016

I've been using this with other magnesium for years now. It's to expensive, so 4 stars.

Migraine reliever!

Posted by Editka on Feb 10, 2016

I prefer whole-food nutrients but this is where I make an exception. It helps a lot and I don't know about natural source of easy absorbable form of magnesium in this day. It helps me with a severe depression, anxiety and severe migraines, I also sleep better. When I feel the symptoms of starting a migraine, I take 4 capsules + 2 SuperEPA (also from Thorne) + 1/4 tbls of Himalayan salt + banana. And it stops the attack completely :-) Better than nasty drugs.

Agoraphobia Cured and Severe Anxiety Much Better

Posted by 5154877746534078903 on Jan 05, 2016

This cured my short lived (thank goodness) bout of agoraphobia and it has dramatically improved my lifelong anxiety disorder. I now take 2 to 3 most days and wish to never run out of these magic pills. I tried many supplements and the one thing that consistently takes away severe anxiety (you know the kind with heart palpitations, breathlessness, extreme fear, etc) without side effects is magnesium. In particular, this brand and dosage. For whatever reason, this is what works for me. It also helps for insomnia. I cannot recommend it enough. If you have anxiety this may just help.

Great product that really works.

Posted by 5449587599218774740 on Dec 15, 2015

It helps with the tightness I often get in my lower back. Relaxes muscles and minor sleep aid as well. It is a great supplement to one's diet.

Citrate

Posted by odereviews on Nov 16, 2015

My current favorite out of the iHerb’s magnesium citrate products. Great quality.

Good Magnesium

Posted by Rena61 on Jul 19, 2015

Not bad, but I will be switching to a whole food Magnesium.

Good brand and price

Posted by Reviewer2303265 on May 01, 2015

Doctors continue to recommend Thorne products. I've been using for a while. Quality seems fine, though at the bottom of every bottle is powder, so somewhere along the way, something leaks.

Favorite

Posted by 5326811219476253280 on Apr 07, 2015

Take 4 capsules every night before bed. I've used a lot of various Magnesiums in the last 10 years, and it doesn't get any better than Thorne's Mag Citramate.