Excellent Treatment for Migraines !!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Aug 11, 2013

After reading a wealth of research about the effective use of Magnesium for treating migraines (including the book What Your Doctor May Not Tell You About Migraines), I decided to try it for myself. It took some time to find the right product, however, as you need to use a form of Magnesium that ends in "-ate" (and avoid those that end in "-ide," such as Magnesium Oxide). Once I began taking these, I saw a reduction in the frequency of my migraines over the course of 1-2 months. The authors of the book mentioned above recommend using Magnesium in conjunction with two other substances, B2 (Riboflavin) and the herb Feverfew, but Magnesium alone has worked extremely well for me. Highly recommended! For those of you who don't know about vitamins, Thorne Research is one of the best companies to purchase from! They are sometimes more expensive, but their products are pure and they use quality ingredients (including the construction of their delivery system capsule). It is a lot to explain, but this is a great vitamin. Worth every penny. . . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits.

High quality product.

Posted by Reviewer1913557 on Aug 02, 2012

I buy this for my 5 year old son whom is allergic to so many things. This is the first mag citrate I have found that is free of all of the allergens and additives and still works!

magnificent magnesium

Posted by Reviewer2288262 on Aug 10, 2010

i can really see a difference since i've been taking these.i feel much better and i wake up the next day more focused and clear minded.there are numerous benefits to regularly taking magnesium.i take this mainly to be in a more relaxed state,lower blood pressure,etc.

happy with the quality

Posted by 4939929625851837239 on May 03, 2016

visibly decreases emotional outbursts in a hyperactive child

Great

Posted by Reviewer1333756 on Dec 16, 2009

Very happy with the purity of this product!

No magnesium stearate

Posted by 5441601568455206788 on May 05, 2014

Why I like it & this company

Love my magnesium

Posted by charley on Feb 18, 2014

I cant live without my magnesium. This is the first time ive tried this brand and it does a good job. Been sleeping really well.

Good for relaxation and constipation

Posted by bODYhACK3r on Oct 22, 2012

On the title!

Effective in muscle recovery

Posted by 4780771279391202816 on Aug 28, 2015

I used to get cramps and really sore muscles every time I worked out. My trainer recommended that I should take a magnesium supplement. I've done some research and Magnesium Citrate seems to have the best absorption rate. This has definitely helped with sore muscle recovery and I only take them on the days I work out (about 3 times a week). I find that my recovery time is shorter and I am less sore the next day.

Thorne Research, Magnesium Citrate, 90 Veggie Caps

Posted by 4949703616914253142 on Nov 13, 2014

Love this product again recommended by our peadiatrician. My 6 year old suffered severe leg cramps and I was previously using the spray magnesium but to be honest cannot fault that apart from it was to uncomfortable for him with the tingling/stinging sensation so am now using the veggie caps and he hasn't had any leg cramps since so thumbs up for this wonderful product.