Judy Watson

Posted by Yeppoonmum on Jul 18, 2014

I was recommended to take this by my doctor for restless legs at night. 100% satisfaction.

Thorne Research, Magnesium Citrate, 90 Veggie Caps

Posted by 4949703616914253142 on Nov 13, 2014

Love this product again recommended by our peadiatrician. My 6 year old suffered severe leg cramps and I was previously using the spray magnesium but to be honest cannot fault that apart from it was to uncomfortable for him with the tingling/stinging sensation so am now using the veggie caps and he hasn't had any leg cramps since so thumbs up for this wonderful product.

Effective in muscle recovery

Posted by 4780771279391202816 on Aug 28, 2015

I used to get cramps and really sore muscles every time I worked out. My trainer recommended that I should take a magnesium supplement. I've done some research and Magnesium Citrate seems to have the best absorption rate. This has definitely helped with sore muscle recovery and I only take them on the days I work out (about 3 times a week). I find that my recovery time is shorter and I am less sore the next day.

happy with the quality

Posted by 4939929625851837239 on May 03, 2016

visibly decreases emotional outbursts in a hyperactive child

Magnesium citrate

Posted by Reviewer3018804 on Jun 03, 2016

Thorne products have been recommended by the Naturopath I have seen so I know it is a good product. The veggie cap is easy to take, and my husband takes it and I do.

Thorne Magnesium Citrate

Posted by 4757812626115607675 on Feb 10, 2015

Have been using this product for years and it works very effectively.

Great Company

Posted by Reviewer1042933 on Jun 28, 2012

Magnesium is one of the essentials Would not be without it. Thorne has a good reputation and they makes quality products.

Great!!!

Posted by 4625915390168235560 on Sep 21, 2013

Best Magnesium!

Love this product.

Posted by Reviewer1207682 on Oct 25, 2013

Excellent quality.I feel much better since I took this . I have tended to be panic after several days depression. But I feel more relaxed and happier thanks to this and gotu-cola. I take 4-6 this and 2 gotu-cola daily. I am very satisfied.

super