I truly believe this is helping me.

Posted by 4735762287456127428 on Feb 18, 2016

My doctor prescribed this for me due to a weakened immune system, Lyme, and very weak adrenal glands. I have been through a 3 week round of IV treatments, and this was one of several supplements that has kept me moving me forward to good health. I am no longer on three types of pain pills, no daily severe headaches, and my frozen shoulder is not frozen anymore (after a manipulation)....among many more horrible symptoms of lyme. It has been a long road, but between my arm specialist and my naturopathic doctor, they created a good combination to get me on the road to recovery...one that I hadn't felt in 2 years. I thought I would never feel it. I was going on a STEEP decline for months. So...I don't have a controlled experiment with just this product, but this has been an important part of my successful, finally positive, life. Since it is part of my positive life, I have not strayed away from the working formula, nor do I ever plan to stray away. Life is better than it has been for two years. I do not want to go back to the misery I was in. Therefore, MediClear is one of the puzzle pieces that are here to stay!

MediClear Plus

Posted by Reviewer2292993 on Jul 09, 2010

I have found this product to be a wonderful adjunct to taking vitamins. It is clearly a wonderful gastrointestinal cleanser and makes my stomach feel happy regularly. I love this product and will continue to buy it through you guys because your prices are fabulous. AND I live in Hawaii and you didn't charge me more for delivery. Thank you! Good business choices.

Thorne Research, MediClear Plus

Posted by Reviewer3185842 on Jul 14, 2010

After taking for one week I could tell the difference in how I feel and the improvement in skin, hair, digestive system..

Now a Mediclear without added sugar

Posted by Reviewer2179593 on Jan 06, 2010

I have taken the 'regular' Mediclear every morning for years; I do feel better for taking it. It contains a very impressive list of vitamins, minerals, etc. But it did contain sweeteners - not much, but I am sugar sensitive and so was pleased when Thorne came out with MediClear Plus -- a couple added nutrients and no sweeteners. It doesn't taste as pleasant as MediClear, but after a few days it tasted 'normal' to me. I will add that I once tried the MediClear cleanse that is found on Thorne's website and could not stay on it - it seemed unbalanced to me; I began to crave protein. But I like this as a supplement to my regular diet.

Excellent Supplement

Posted by Reviewer2769956 on Jan 17, 2010

This nutritional supplement was recommended by my naturopathic physician. It is a well balanced product.

Tell the difference

Posted by Reviewer2105398 on Mar 17, 2011

After adding MediClear to my regular supplement routine it became clear to me that my energy level had increased. I have not finished this container which is my first but will certainly buy a second.

MediClear Plus

Posted by Reviewer1714674 on Apr 11, 2011

Outstanding product plus prompt service...great combination!

excellent

Posted by Reviewer2646214 on Jun 07, 2011

I ma really appreciating this product. Absorption has long been a problem and this form makes it great.

All rounder!

Posted by Reviewer1352910 on Jun 30, 2011

This product seems to get some nutrient in, even when severely compromised gut is an issue.

Really works!

Posted by Reviewer3085810 on Feb 04, 2011

I've used this product for my liver cleanse a few times now and it really is effective. Gives me lots of energy, it has a good taste, and easy to use. There's a little bit of grit, but nothing like others I've tried. And again - tastes great in a banana smoothie!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »