Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Thorne Research, MediClear Plus, 32.4 oz (920 g)

Not really that great

Posted by Reviewer1139892 on Jul 26, 2012

I don't feel like i'm getting the absorbtion I was getting with "Spriu-tien". I have been using this for the last month and my hair and skin have really dried out. Plus, when you mix it and let it set for any time it turns to some gelo sort of mixture that kinda gags me. I also think it's over-priced for what you get. Taste is alright - I mix it in a blender with stevia and fruit, but i'm glad to be ordering my other mix today and looking forward to being done with this.

Fantastic Product

Posted by Reviewer1612215 on Jul 27, 2012

I went on the MediClear Plus 3 week cleanse and, even though it was difficult, stuck to the program all the way through. Not only did I lose a few extra pounds that had been refusing to budge, I also had more energy, slept better and just felt better in general. I feel so good that I've stayed on the program with only a few foods added back in - tomatoes and beef. Try apple juice, coconut milk and frozen blueberries as the base for a MediClear Plus smoothie.

Mindfullness

Posted by 4797293090220768854 on Nov 02, 2012

This product has helped me keep my blood count stable, I totally depend on Thorne MediClear Plus.

Complete

Posted by 4814638792708270585 on Jun 27, 2013

Very nice protein powder.

Good Stuff

Posted by adechamplain on May 10, 2012

I have to say that I prefer the taste and texture of the Vega whole food health Optimizer which also has a lot of fibre. But i already have a lot of fibre in my diet. Thorne Research Mediclear Plus is a light protein powder which also has vitamin and mineral content and other great liver antioxidants which help the liver detoxify. I use one scoop of this with water and a bit of stevia powder in a water bottle and use it at the gym after my training. I find it easy to drink and enjoy it and absolutely love Thorne Research products, their purity and absence of unwanted ingredients.