| English
| USD ($)

Thorne Research, MediClear Plus, 32.4 oz (920 g)

Prefer original MediClear

Posted by Reviewer1773942 on Jul 29, 2010

I got hooked on MediClear during my first cleanse. When it was time to order more, I decided to try the MediClear Plus (I figured with the Plus it ha to be better!). MediClear has some orange and vanilla flavoring the the Plus doesn't seem to have. In my opinion the Plus has a flavor that reminds me of (and forgive me for this) vomit. This time I ordered the MediClear and I am much happier.

Not really that great

Posted by Reviewer1139892 on Jul 26, 2012

I don't feel like i'm getting the absorbtion I was getting with "Spriu-tien". I have been using this for the last month and my hair and skin have really dried out. Plus, when you mix it and let it set for any time it turns to some gelo sort of mixture that kinda gags me. I also think it's over-priced for what you get. Taste is alright - I mix it in a blender with stevia and fruit, but i'm glad to be ordering my other mix today and looking forward to being done with this.

Fantastic Product

Posted by Reviewer1612215 on Jul 27, 2012

I went on the MediClear Plus 3 week cleanse and, even though it was difficult, stuck to the program all the way through. Not only did I lose a few extra pounds that had been refusing to budge, I also had more energy, slept better and just felt better in general. I feel so good that I've stayed on the program with only a few foods added back in - tomatoes and beef. Try apple juice, coconut milk and frozen blueberries as the base for a MediClear Plus smoothie.

Mindfullness

Posted by 4797293090220768854 on Nov 02, 2012

This product has helped me keep my blood count stable, I totally depend on Thorne MediClear Plus.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1486018 on Sep 27, 2011

Arrived in good time, and I find this product to be very good so far. Have only been taking it for a short time as yet, but no problems.