excellent

Posted by Reviewer2646214 on Jun 07, 2011

I ma really appreciating this product. Absorption has long been a problem and this form makes it great.

Complete

Posted by 4814638792708270585 on Jun 27, 2013

Very nice protein powder.

Tell the difference

Posted by Reviewer2105398 on Mar 17, 2011

After adding MediClear to my regular supplement routine it became clear to me that my energy level had increased. I have not finished this container which is my first but will certainly buy a second.

Now a Mediclear without added sugar

Posted by Reviewer2179593 on Jan 06, 2010

I have taken the 'regular' Mediclear every morning for years; I do feel better for taking it. It contains a very impressive list of vitamins, minerals, etc. But it did contain sweeteners - not much, but I am sugar sensitive and so was pleased when Thorne came out with MediClear Plus -- a couple added nutrients and no sweeteners. It doesn't taste as pleasant as MediClear, but after a few days it tasted 'normal' to me. I will add that I once tried the MediClear cleanse that is found on Thorne's website and could not stay on it - it seemed unbalanced to me; I began to crave protein. But I like this as a supplement to my regular diet.

MediClear Plus

Posted by Reviewer2292993 on Jul 09, 2010

I have found this product to be a wonderful adjunct to taking vitamins. It is clearly a wonderful gastrointestinal cleanser and makes my stomach feel happy regularly. I love this product and will continue to buy it through you guys because your prices are fabulous. AND I live in Hawaii and you didn't charge me more for delivery. Thank you! Good business choices.

Excellent Supplement

Posted by Reviewer2769956 on Jan 17, 2010

This nutritional supplement was recommended by my naturopathic physician. It is a well balanced product.

Thorne Research, MediClear Plus

Posted by Reviewer3185842 on Jul 14, 2010

After taking for one week I could tell the difference in how I feel and the improvement in skin, hair, digestive system..

Very Good Product

Posted by Reviewer3349395 on Dec 29, 2011

Very good source of protein, etc.

Consistency of sand so it must be good

Posted by Reviewer2770778 on Mar 15, 2011

I am allergic to whey protein so this is a good substitute. Seems to do the trick and is a good meal supplement as well as a top up after the gym.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer3153883 on Aug 24, 2011

My doctor recommended MediClear. I like the taste of MediClear Plus better than regular Mediclear. It's more neutral so I can add my own flavor and sweetener.