Thorne Research, MediClear Plus, 32.4 oz (920 g)

Good Stuff

Posted by adechamplain on May 10, 2012

I have to say that I prefer the taste and texture of the Vega whole food health Optimizer which also has a lot of fibre. But i already have a lot of fibre in my diet. Thorne Research Mediclear Plus is a light protein powder which also has vitamin and mineral content and other great liver antioxidants which help the liver detoxify. I use one scoop of this with water and a bit of stevia powder in a water bottle and use it at the gym after my training. I find it easy to drink and enjoy it and absolutely love Thorne Research products, their purity and absence of unwanted ingredients.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1486018 on Sep 27, 2011

Arrived in good time, and I find this product to be very good so far. Have only been taking it for a short time as yet, but no problems.

great product

Posted by Reviewer1883141 on Oct 10, 2011

great for my digestion . dosage got bigger so item has increased in price but it is worth it. I estimated $2 per day for this product which makes it essentially the same as a cup of coffee.

Very Good Product

Posted by Reviewer3349395 on Dec 29, 2011

Very good source of protein, etc.

Tell the difference

Posted by Reviewer2105398 on Mar 17, 2011

After adding MediClear to my regular supplement routine it became clear to me that my energy level had increased. I have not finished this container which is my first but will certainly buy a second.