Thorne Research, MediClear Plus, 32.4 oz (920 g)

Good Stuff

Posted by adechamplain on May 10, 2012

I have to say that I prefer the taste and texture of the Vega whole food health Optimizer which also has a lot of fibre. But i already have a lot of fibre in my diet. Thorne Research Mediclear Plus is a light protein powder which also has vitamin and mineral content and other great liver antioxidants which help the liver detoxify. I use one scoop of this with water and a bit of stevia powder in a water bottle and use it at the gym after my training. I find it easy to drink and enjoy it and absolutely love Thorne Research products, their purity and absence of unwanted ingredients.

Fantastic Product

Posted by Reviewer1612215 on Jul 27, 2012

I went on the MediClear Plus 3 week cleanse and, even though it was difficult, stuck to the program all the way through. Not only did I lose a few extra pounds that had been refusing to budge, I also had more energy, slept better and just felt better in general. I feel so good that I've stayed on the program with only a few foods added back in - tomatoes and beef. Try apple juice, coconut milk and frozen blueberries as the base for a MediClear Plus smoothie.

Mindfullness

Posted by 4797293090220768854 on Nov 02, 2012

This product has helped me keep my blood count stable, I totally depend on Thorne MediClear Plus.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1486018 on Sep 27, 2011

Arrived in good time, and I find this product to be very good so far. Have only been taking it for a short time as yet, but no problems.

great product

Posted by Reviewer1883141 on Oct 10, 2011

great for my digestion . dosage got bigger so item has increased in price but it is worth it. I estimated $2 per day for this product which makes it essentially the same as a cup of coffee.