MediClear Plus Comment

Posted by Reviewer1507988 on Apr 01, 2010

Excellent product recommended by my doctor to increase my protein source. Easy to tolerate and mixes well.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer3153883 on Aug 24, 2011

My doctor recommended MediClear. I like the taste of MediClear Plus better than regular Mediclear. It's more neutral so I can add my own flavor and sweetener.

MediClear Plus - Fabulous!

Posted by Reviewer2848653 on Mar 28, 2011

I went on MediClear Plus for the three week cleanse they recommend and felt so fabulous afterwards that I have continued using it. My body loves this as either the first meal of the day or the last and I love the way it tastes mixed with Santa Cruz brand Orange Mango juice.

effective, but lacking taste

Posted by Reviewer1136437 on Oct 02, 2010

I enjoy what this product has done for me. As a type II diabetic, I have been able to add this to my morning routine as a protien shake with Almond milk and drop weight past the point I had been stuck at for nearly a year. It doesn't have alot of flavor, but the fiber-protein combination is quite effective.

Mediclear Plus

Posted by Reviewer2105444 on Dec 03, 2010

Was advised to take MediClear Plus by my nutrionist every morning in replacement of whey protein powder. It's a great product as it contains a number of vitamins and glutamine as well which I used to take separately in tablets format...

I truly believe this is helping me.

Posted by 4735762287456127428 on Feb 18, 2016

My doctor prescribed this for me due to a weakened immune system, Lyme, and very weak adrenal glands. I have been through a 3 week round of IV treatments, and this was one of several supplements that has kept me moving me forward to good health. I am no longer on three types of pain pills, no daily severe headaches, and my frozen shoulder is not frozen anymore (after a manipulation)....among many more horrible symptoms of lyme. It has been a long road, but between my arm specialist and my naturopathic doctor, they created a good combination to get me on the road to recovery...one that I hadn't felt in 2 years. I thought I would never feel it. I was going on a STEEP decline for months. So...I don't have a controlled experiment with just this product, but this has been an important part of my successful, finally positive, life. Since it is part of my positive life, I have not strayed away from the working formula, nor do I ever plan to stray away. Life is better than it has been for two years. I do not want to go back to the misery I was in. Therefore, MediClear is one of the puzzle pieces that are here to stay!

Very good

Posted by 4772288626025180626 on Oct 24, 2013

This sits well with my digestion and feels high quality. I also use straight rice protein powders such as chocolate sun warrior, which is super tasty, and this isnt as good for taste, but it feels better after taking it.

Thorne Research, MediClear Plus, 32.4 oz (920 g)

Posted by 5157056863109237219 on Feb 19, 2016

Mixes well with apple juice

great taste

Posted by 5356302783171432046 on Oct 27, 2014

At first I found the taste unusual, tho it only took a few days for me to love the taste and to look forward to my drink each day. Makes my insides feel balanced and conditioned.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »