Thorne Research, MediClear Plus, 32.4 oz (920 g)

MediClear Plus

Posted by Reviewer1714674 on Apr 11, 2011

Outstanding product plus prompt service...great combination!

excellent

Posted by Reviewer2646214 on Jun 07, 2011

I ma really appreciating this product. Absorption has long been a problem and this form makes it great.

Now a Mediclear without added sugar

Posted by Reviewer2179593 on Jan 06, 2010

I have taken the 'regular' Mediclear every morning for years; I do feel better for taking it. It contains a very impressive list of vitamins, minerals, etc. But it did contain sweeteners - not much, but I am sugar sensitive and so was pleased when Thorne came out with MediClear Plus -- a couple added nutrients and no sweeteners. It doesn't taste as pleasant as MediClear, but after a few days it tasted 'normal' to me. I will add that I once tried the MediClear cleanse that is found on Thorne's website and could not stay on it - it seemed unbalanced to me; I began to crave protein. But I like this as a supplement to my regular diet.

Excellent Supplement

Posted by Reviewer2769956 on Jan 17, 2010

This nutritional supplement was recommended by my naturopathic physician. It is a well balanced product.

Best Way To Start My Day!

Posted by Reviewer3174111 on Mar 10, 2010

Mediclear Plus is a quick drink that is energizing and tasty. I love to start my day with Mediclear. Sometimes I mix it with juice, fruit, greens mix or just plain water. Mediclear is a great snack at night or late afternoon to fill in if I'm hungry but don't want carbs or to be too full. I'm hooked!