Really works!

Posted by Reviewer3085810 on Feb 04, 2011

I've used this product for my liver cleanse a few times now and it really is effective. Gives me lots of energy, it has a good taste, and easy to use. There's a little bit of grit, but nothing like others I've tried. And again - tastes great in a banana smoothie!

All rounder!

Posted by Reviewer1352910 on Jun 30, 2011

This product seems to get some nutrient in, even when severely compromised gut is an issue.

MediClear Plus Comment

Posted by Reviewer1507988 on Apr 01, 2010

Excellent product recommended by my doctor to increase my protein source. Easy to tolerate and mixes well.

Very good

Posted by 4772288626025180626 on Oct 24, 2013

This sits well with my digestion and feels high quality. I also use straight rice protein powders such as chocolate sun warrior, which is super tasty, and this isnt as good for taste, but it feels better after taking it.

MediClear Plus - Fabulous!

Posted by Reviewer2848653 on Mar 28, 2011

I went on MediClear Plus for the three week cleanse they recommend and felt so fabulous afterwards that I have continued using it. My body loves this as either the first meal of the day or the last and I love the way it tastes mixed with Santa Cruz brand Orange Mango juice.

effective, but lacking taste

Posted by Reviewer1136437 on Oct 02, 2010

I enjoy what this product has done for me. As a type II diabetic, I have been able to add this to my morning routine as a protien shake with Almond milk and drop weight past the point I had been stuck at for nearly a year. It doesn't have alot of flavor, but the fiber-protein combination is quite effective.

great taste

Posted by 5356302783171432046 on Oct 27, 2014

At first I found the taste unusual, tho it only took a few days for me to love the taste and to look forward to my drink each day. Makes my insides feel balanced and conditioned.

Mediclear Plus

Posted by Reviewer2105444 on Dec 03, 2010

Was advised to take MediClear Plus by my nutrionist every morning in replacement of whey protein powder. It's a great product as it contains a number of vitamins and glutamine as well which I used to take separately in tablets format...

Thorne Research, MediClear Plus, 32.4 oz (920 g)

Posted by 5157056863109237219 on Feb 19, 2016

Mixes well with apple juice

Good stuff. Could give you a bit more in container.

Posted by 5386137094750352272 on Oct 03, 2016

Made me feel cleaner and lighter after I got through the cleanse. Food elimination takes a lot of prep work before hand. Gave it four stars b/c I ran out of the stuff a few days early. They give you barely enough to finish.