Consistency of sand so it must be good

Posted by Reviewer2770778 on Mar 15, 2011

I am allergic to whey protein so this is a good substitute. Seems to do the trick and is a good meal supplement as well as a top up after the gym.

MediClear Plus Comment

Posted by Reviewer1507988 on Apr 01, 2010

Excellent product recommended by my doctor to increase my protein source. Easy to tolerate and mixes well.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer3153883 on Aug 24, 2011

My doctor recommended MediClear. I like the taste of MediClear Plus better than regular Mediclear. It's more neutral so I can add my own flavor and sweetener.

MediClear Plus - Fabulous!

Posted by Reviewer2848653 on Mar 28, 2011

I went on MediClear Plus for the three week cleanse they recommend and felt so fabulous afterwards that I have continued using it. My body loves this as either the first meal of the day or the last and I love the way it tastes mixed with Santa Cruz brand Orange Mango juice.

effective, but lacking taste

Posted by Reviewer1136437 on Oct 02, 2010

I enjoy what this product has done for me. As a type II diabetic, I have been able to add this to my morning routine as a protien shake with Almond milk and drop weight past the point I had been stuck at for nearly a year. It doesn't have alot of flavor, but the fiber-protein combination is quite effective.

Mediclear Plus

Posted by Reviewer2105444 on Dec 03, 2010

Was advised to take MediClear Plus by my nutrionist every morning in replacement of whey protein powder. It's a great product as it contains a number of vitamins and glutamine as well which I used to take separately in tablets format...

Very good

Posted by 4772288626025180626 on Oct 24, 2013

This sits well with my digestion and feels high quality. I also use straight rice protein powders such as chocolate sun warrior, which is super tasty, and this isnt as good for taste, but it feels better after taking it.

Thorne Research, MediClear Plus, 32.4 oz (920 g)

Posted by 5157056863109237219 on Feb 19, 2016

Mixes well with apple juice

great taste

Posted by 5356302783171432046 on Oct 27, 2014

At first I found the taste unusual, tho it only took a few days for me to love the taste and to look forward to my drink each day. Makes my insides feel balanced and conditioned.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »