Prefer original MediClear

Posted by Reviewer1773942 on Jul 29, 2010

I got hooked on MediClear during my first cleanse. When it was time to order more, I decided to try the MediClear Plus (I figured with the Plus it ha to be better!). MediClear has some orange and vanilla flavoring the the Plus doesn't seem to have. In my opinion the Plus has a flavor that reminds me of (and forgive me for this) vomit. This time I ordered the MediClear and I am much happier.

Thorne Research, MediClear Plus

Posted by Reviewer3185842 on Jul 14, 2010

After taking for one week I could tell the difference in how I feel and the improvement in skin, hair, digestive system..

MediClear Plus

Posted by Reviewer2292993 on Jul 09, 2010

I have found this product to be a wonderful adjunct to taking vitamins. It is clearly a wonderful gastrointestinal cleanser and makes my stomach feel happy regularly. I love this product and will continue to buy it through you guys because your prices are fabulous. AND I live in Hawaii and you didn't charge me more for delivery. Thank you! Good business choices.

C Eivers

Posted by Reviewer3127340 on Jun 15, 2010

Cant live without it

good job

Posted by Reviewer1788031 on Jun 10, 2010

When I ordered you were out of stock on my product. You asked me if I wanted to be notified when product was in stock. You did, I ordered, and it arrived in a cuople days. Good job!

MediClear Plus Comment

Posted by Reviewer1507988 on Apr 01, 2010

Excellent product recommended by my doctor to increase my protein source. Easy to tolerate and mixes well.

Best Way To Start My Day!

Posted by Reviewer3174111 on Mar 10, 2010

Mediclear Plus is a quick drink that is energizing and tasty. I love to start my day with Mediclear. Sometimes I mix it with juice, fruit, greens mix or just plain water. Mediclear is a great snack at night or late afternoon to fill in if I'm hungry but don't want carbs or to be too full. I'm hooked!

Excellent Supplement

Posted by Reviewer2769956 on Jan 17, 2010

This nutritional supplement was recommended by my naturopathic physician. It is a well balanced product.

Now a Mediclear without added sugar

Posted by Reviewer2179593 on Jan 06, 2010

I have taken the 'regular' Mediclear every morning for years; I do feel better for taking it. It contains a very impressive list of vitamins, minerals, etc. But it did contain sweeteners - not much, but I am sugar sensitive and so was pleased when Thorne came out with MediClear Plus -- a couple added nutrients and no sweeteners. It doesn't taste as pleasant as MediClear, but after a few days it tasted 'normal' to me. I will add that I once tried the MediClear cleanse that is found on Thorne's website and could not stay on it - it seemed unbalanced to me; I began to crave protein. But I like this as a supplement to my regular diet.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »