Thorne Research, MediClear- SGS Chocolate

Posted by KiMaLi on Apr 26, 2013

Another IHerb freebie. Try one for yourself. Great chocolate flavor. If you found this review to be helpful please click the yes button. Check out our daily and weekly specials. IHerb usually ships out products within 24 hours. Have a great day!

Decent, Filling.

Posted by Read-Me-Now-Be-Happy on May 29, 2013

What I like a about these samples is that you get to try a little before buying the large size. This is a good brand, perfect for your morning routine, it energizes you....Taste not too exciting.

don't like the taste and didn't feel its working on me...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 26, 2013

nasty after taste and i haven't noticed any benefits from this product,although i generally prefer multivitamin in powder form...

Another great Thorne product!

Posted by eathealthy on Jun 29, 2013

This is another great product from Thorne Research. I had tried the regular Mediclear and Mediclear plus prior to this sample, and have used both of those regularly on suggestion from my naturopath. These products are to be used for detoxing the body and are composed of non-allergenic proteins (rice and pea), along with vitamins/minerals and detox enhancing compounds. This line of products is for use by professionals and come highly recommended. I mixed my chocolate mediclear sample with a banana and almond milk and it was delicious! Keep you full all morning and is satisfying. Highly recommend this one. If you like my review check out my page by clicking on my name in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Too much natural sugars

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on May 19, 2013

It would be very good protein according to its content, but producer made it with too much of natural flavors and sugars. Taste is hardly bearable for everyday use. Don't worth a price and bad for naturalists. We don't like too much sugars and silicon dioxides, too!

Yummy

Posted by Reviewer2844440 on May 24, 2013

Very tasty.

Stevia

Posted by odereviews on May 21, 2013

Another protein product with added Stevia. Not very natural tasting. Thanks to iHerb for the free product samples.

Severe allergic reaction after several days of use.

Posted by Reviewer2177020 on May 07, 2013

Something must have built up over several days, as initial use was fine. I only used a couple of tablespoons a day. The product contains 'natural flavors' which is my best guess for cause. Natural flavors are anything but natural to a product. They are chemicals which can contain anything found in nature (such as MSG without labelling for instance, or arsenic (not saying this would contain arsenic--I am sure it doesnt..but that is an example of a natural substance). So I DEFINITELY WOULD SAY TO STAY AWAY FROM THIS PRODUCT.

Taste is difficult

Posted by Reviewer1733570 on Jul 16, 2013

I found the taste very bitter and unpleasant

don't like