New To iHerb?

Thorne Research, Mediclear-SGS, Chocolate, 37.6 oz (1,066 g)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

AMAZING

Posted by 4727773313905539157 on Jul 16, 2012

Nothing beats this powder. I am obsessed. I actually think my body craves this stuff. It's helps immensely with my digestive troubles and I notice such a surge of energy when using it. I couldn't reccomend it enough. It's unfortunate that it has cane sugar and soy in it but I think all the positive outweigh the negatives on this one.

"Yummy health food" is no longer an oxymoron

Posted by 5457154786707941544 on Oct 17, 2013

This amazing stuff tastes like liquid chocolate. It was recommended to me by my health practitioner (in New Zealand) who spends thousands of dollars annually researching products from all around the world. He and his wife also take this daily.

Love this stuff

Posted by 4772288626025180626 on Mar 13, 2014

I'm really impressed with this. Seems to absorb and digest really well. I use it for general extra protein needs. I was on the mediclear plus, but thought I'd try this because of the chocolate flavor. I like the flavor, its nice without being too sweet. Its not really chocolatey, however. If you are looking for a sweet chocolate taste go for the Sun warrior protein. I have tried them all and for me this Thorne mediclear chocolate strikes the best balance between quality and flavor. It mixes easily also. I would give it 4.5 stars, its just a touch expensive.

Happy Taste buds

Posted by Reviewer2232293 on Mar 25, 2012

I tried the MediClear with the orange flavoring and it was hard to drink. I thought I would give this Chocolate one a try. Wow! My taste buds went crazy. Love it! I guess it does help that I love chocolate. It still is gritty, but the flavor to me helps me get over that. To help with the grittiness I use 8oz of rice milk, 4 frozen strawberries, and ice cubes and blend it in my blender and it's like a frozen smoothy. Thank you Thorne Research!!!!

awesome

Posted by 5429496930311438581 on May 21, 2014

This is the best protein powder I have found. It includes the best nutrients for the liver and digestive system, supporting the detoxification process. Every time I research trying something new, I find unacceptable tradeoffs or the alternative to be far more expensive when adding nutrients that the rest leave out. Though it's challenging to trust the supplement industry, Thorne has a solid reputation and displays intelligence with how their products are formulated. I use this daily and it seems to not upset my autoimmune arthritis condition. With all that upsets the arthritis, this is my treat. I frequently add water, coconut oil, and blueberries or cherries into a blender. Voila, breakfast.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »