Good product.

Posted by Reviewer1927374 on Sep 24, 2014

Highly recommended by top doctors 100% top brand

Good for Body Aches

Posted by 4801916820385796331 on Aug 12, 2014

I have cfs/fibromyalgia and found this product to reduce the severity of my body aches. When used in conjunction with glutathione, I find the body aches disappear completely. An added bonus has been significantly reducing period pain with this product.

Turmeric

Posted by Reviewer1517618 on Jul 20, 2014

As a chronic pain sufferer, I find turmeric is a great alternative to pain killers/anti-inflammatory drugs. It helps me get through the day without my usual battle with pain or side effects that can come with drugs.

Doctor Ordered and Recommended

Posted by 5426353181768551966 on Mar 24, 2014

In my opinion the time which I have been using this product tells me that it too, is working. I wish I could explain better how I mean but then again, this is one of the reasons for me taking this product. There are numerous supplements and medications I need for Lyme Disease and the Co-Infections thereof. It can be very costly but if the doctor says YOU NEED THIS, then, you listen. Your delivery was quick and I know I will be doing more business with you shortly. Actually today I need to reorder one product but also need to get 2 more new ones. God bless, thank you, and be well, Billie Jean Perkins

Still Trying this For joint Inflammation

Posted by 5081564651949279485 on Feb 23, 2014

I got this in hopes it would relieve joint inflammation but I feel I need to give it more time to see how much it works.

thorne Research meriva

Posted by 5266528487377478512 on Dec 30, 2013

Excellent product

Good anti-oxidant

Posted by danarm on Jul 27, 2013

Has too many health benefits to mention. I take 1 g per day (2 caps) and have noticed my eyes get a lot less tired. The strongest effect on eyes fatigue, for me, is from Idebenone.

feeling in good health

Posted by 5359093873807015228 on Jul 17, 2013

my body dose feel the benefit of taking the meriva-sr less tension in my movement, I do not get sick or do not have colds, they might feel like they are coming on and then dissipate quickly. i feel in good health since taking these, 2 caps in morning and evening.

Meriva SR Curcumin

Posted by Reviewer2884369 on Dec 27, 2012

This seems an excellent product for inflammation.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »