Thorne Research, Meriva-SR, Curcumin Phytosome, 120 Veggie Caps

Doctor Ordered and Recommended

Posted by 5426353181768551966 on Mar 24, 2014

In my opinion the time which I have been using this product tells me that it too, is working. I wish I could explain better how I mean but then again, this is one of the reasons for me taking this product. There are numerous supplements and medications I need for Lyme Disease and the Co-Infections thereof. It can be very costly but if the doctor says YOU NEED THIS, then, you listen. Your delivery was quick and I know I will be doing more business with you shortly. Actually today I need to reorder one product but also need to get 2 more new ones. God bless, thank you, and be well, Billie Jean Perkins

Good for Body Aches

Posted by 4801916820385796331 on Aug 12, 2014

I have cfs/fibromyalgia and found this product to reduce the severity of my body aches. When used in conjunction with glutathione, I find the body aches disappear completely. An added bonus has been significantly reducing period pain with this product.

it works for inflammation

Posted by Kyriaki on Apr 06, 2013

but according to my partner who has psoriasis, New Chapter's Tumeric Force is better. And no, I'm not working for New Chapter, in fact some of their other products I'm not happy with at all, ie., Stress Take Care and Tranquilnite left much to be desired.

Meriva-SR

Posted by Reviewer2126341 on Sep 27, 2010

I have used Meriva-SR for over a year with positive results. It was recomended by Dr. Whitaker (Whitaker Wellness- Health & Healing) "Gil"

best curcumin formula

Posted by Reviewer1631346 on Sep 16, 2011

at 2x caps 2x daily, it's only a month's worth, but I can tell the difference at that dose