Meta fem by Thorne

Posted by Reviewer2613700 on Apr 04, 2012

This product is the best multi vitamin on the market. I only take half a dose. If I start to feel run down, or a cold coming on, I find I have usually forgotten to take these vitamins for a while, and one to two half doses returns me to my usual state of excellent health. I am 58.

Excellent quality and effect!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2529367 on Dec 20, 2012

My alternative medicine/Reiki practitioner recommended this brand to me and the vitamins! The most pure and easy to swallow (the capsule vs the gigantic tablet form other brands)Would reccomend this product w/o hesitationto anybody over 40!!!! My energy level is so high due to this product and I had a tendency of hair loss-minor but still-stopped since the moment I have taken these vatamins!

basic

Posted by beafawcett on Sep 26, 2014

As I now learn I likely have MTHFR snp, this is an excellent basic vitamin supplement. Probably going to become a lifetime friend. The active folate is so important, especially as I age.

Robyn Hewitt

Posted by 5348943431432115172 on Oct 30, 2014

I have been taking Meta-Fem daily for over a year now and have not had a cold or flu during this time.

Thorne Research MetaFem

Posted by 5437188196777929578 on Feb 12, 2015

I love this multivitamin - it is hypoallergenic and doesn't include 100 extras that interfere with my GI issues. Really great product.

Thorne Research Meta-Fem Multivitamin & mineral 240

Posted by Reviewer1012523 on Dec 07, 2010

Another favorite has almost everything you need in one bottle !! Best female multi-vitamin l have found

Good Product, Great Price

Posted by Reviewer2307928 on Dec 14, 2010

My wife takes this. Recommended by the Chiropractor.

Thorne makes excellent products

Posted by Reviewer2500693 on Dec 26, 2010

Been taking for years. Great multi-vitamin.

Very fast delivery.

Posted by Reviewer1299953 on Apr 03, 2011

Thank you for awesome product, fast delivery and good packeging

Top in its category

Posted by Reviewer3234154 on Jul 11, 2011

This is by far the best multi-vitamin for those of us gals over 40. The quantities are superior to many others but the combination of vits & mins exceeds others. I would just suggest adding a bit more vit. C to the daily regiment.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »