Thorne Research MetaFem

Posted by 5437188196777929578 on Feb 12, 2015

I love this multivitamin - it is hypoallergenic and doesn't include 100 extras that interfere with my GI issues. Really great product.

Excellent quality and effect!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2529367 on Dec 20, 2012

My alternative medicine/Reiki practitioner recommended this brand to me and the vitamins! The most pure and easy to swallow (the capsule vs the gigantic tablet form other brands)Would reccomend this product w/o hesitationto anybody over 40!!!! My energy level is so high due to this product and I had a tendency of hair loss-minor but still-stopped since the moment I have taken these vatamins!

Meta fem by Thorne

Posted by Reviewer2613700 on Apr 04, 2012

This product is the best multi vitamin on the market. I only take half a dose. If I start to feel run down, or a cold coming on, I find I have usually forgotten to take these vitamins for a while, and one to two half doses returns me to my usual state of excellent health. I am 58.

Robyn Hewitt

Posted by 5348943431432115172 on Oct 30, 2014

I have been taking Meta-Fem daily for over a year now and have not had a cold or flu during this time.

Great product, reputable source

Posted by Reviewer1868309 on Jan 31, 2014

This multivitamin has made a difference in how I feel. I tried another, less expensive brand for a while, but noticed a decrease in enery and general feeling of wellness. Because I have multiple food allergies, it's important for me to get added support from a good multi, and this is it. The only exception I have is that it's formulation is very similar to Basic Nutrients III, made by the same company, which does not contain copper, which I prefer.

Good Product, Great Price

Posted by Reviewer2307928 on Dec 14, 2010

My wife takes this. Recommended by the Chiropractor.

basic

Posted by beafawcett on Sep 26, 2014

As I now learn I likely have MTHFR snp, this is an excellent basic vitamin supplement. Probably going to become a lifetime friend. The active folate is so important, especially as I age.

Very fast delivery.

Posted by Reviewer1299953 on Apr 03, 2011

Thank you for awesome product, fast delivery and good packeging

Thorne Research Meta-Fem Multivitamin & mineral 240

Posted by Reviewer1012523 on Dec 07, 2010

Another favorite has almost everything you need in one bottle !! Best female multi-vitamin l have found

Top in its category

Posted by Reviewer3234154 on Jul 11, 2011

This is by far the best multi-vitamin for those of us gals over 40. The quantities are superior to many others but the combination of vits & mins exceeds others. I would just suggest adding a bit more vit. C to the daily regiment.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »