10% Off Orders Over $40!

Thorne Research, Meta-Fem, 240 Veggie Caps

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Meta fem by Thorne

Posted by Reviewer2613700 on Apr 04, 2012

This product is the best multi vitamin on the market. I only take half a dose. If I start to feel run down, or a cold coming on, I find I have usually forgotten to take these vitamins for a while, and one to two half doses returns me to my usual state of excellent health. I am 58.

Excellent quality and effect!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2529367 on Dec 20, 2012

My alternative medicine/Reiki practitioner recommended this brand to me and the vitamins! The most pure and easy to swallow (the capsule vs the gigantic tablet form other brands)Would reccomend this product w/o hesitationto anybody over 40!!!! My energy level is so high due to this product and I had a tendency of hair loss-minor but still-stopped since the moment I have taken these vatamins!

basic

Posted by beafawcett on Sep 26, 2014

As I now learn I likely have MTHFR snp, this is an excellent basic vitamin supplement. Probably going to become a lifetime friend. The active folate is so important, especially as I age.

Robyn Hewitt

Posted by 5348943431432115172 on Oct 30, 2014

I have been taking Meta-Fem daily for over a year now and have not had a cold or flu during this time.

Thorne Research Meta-Fem Multivitamin & mineral 240

Posted by Reviewer1012523 on Dec 07, 2010

Another favorite has almost everything you need in one bottle !! Best female multi-vitamin l have found

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »