Fantastic,

Posted by 5472773624811810040 on Apr 07, 2016

esp if you have an activated MTHFr gene mutation

Methylguard Plus

Posted by Reviewer1065582 on Apr 04, 2016

Excellent supplement for people with Methylation Pathway issues. I take two every day.

Life Changing.... Plus

Posted by teresafesta on Feb 02, 2016

After taking Methyl-Guard firstly and weaning my body onto them slowly as I see other people have suggested based on their experiences, After 8-9 months I have opted for the Methyl-Guard Plus so 1/ I didn't need to take as many (as they are higher potency) 2/ Added B5 benefit and I am once again a happy girl. I am feeling better within myself (took about a month though) life can still be stressful but I cope better now & my stomach issues are no where near as bad (avoid folic acid by reading ingredient labels as its added to a lot of stuff these days - mostly wheat products) Also it has helped balance my hormone levels as my pre-menstrual symptoms have eased also as a result of the B6. Win Win for Me. Love the Methyl-Guard Plus Product. Thank You Thorne Research !!!

Thorne Methyl-Guard Plus, 90 veggie caps

Posted by 4875278073496497107 on Dec 23, 2015

Great

Good for MTHFR

Posted by 5535909113594041132 on Sep 13, 2015

This was a bit strong for me (I am only 50kg and could do with lesser amounts). You need to adjust your dosage individually. I might prefer to take my B12 sublingually too in both methyl and adenosyl forms (good for fatigue issues), so don't have to worry about any stomach absorption issues as it goes straight into blood. I am also trialing taking methylfolate as chewable tablet.

amazing product

Posted by 5041350282585952110 on Jun 11, 2015

after being diagnosed with the MTFHR gene mutation, to find that i could not absorb vitamin b groups the traditional way, I was told to use this methylated version of the vitamins i needed. I have had so much energy and do not struggle with adrenal fatigue as much since using the product. it is also well priced.

very good

Posted by 4796504785764719212 on Feb 08, 2015

posted very quickly

Jaycee

Posted by 5208555367498892593 on Apr 04, 2014

Best product for MTHFR all the right ingredients in one cap. Have seen a definite improvement in mental clarity.

great

Posted by Reviewer2095704 on Mar 03, 2014

Works well for my body. Recommended by my Dr.

Great product

Posted by 4738222222726823991 on Nov 13, 2013

Perfect combination of vitamins and, a noticable improvement of mthfr gene mutation symptoms.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »