Lowering Homocysteine

Posted by Mark1982 on Mar 06, 2013

I am taking this supplement along with others to help with methylation and reduce homocysteine. My homocysteine blood tests have improved from 13.7 down to 6.1 (optimum range) but I also used L-Serine (the Amino Acid NOT Phosphatidyl Serine) This supplement contains the L-5-Methyltetrahydrofolate (5MTHF) form of Folate which I can take I DO NOT TAKE FOLIC ACID as I have the C677T Methyl Folate Reductase enzyme genetic mutation (MTHFR) Due to this mutation the folate cycle is impaired in my metabolism so folic acid does not convert to 5-Metyl-tetra-hydro-folate (5MTHF)

You NEED this if you have the MTHFR gene

Posted by Reviewer1990542 on Oct 04, 2012

If you have discovered you have the MTHFR gene you probable are becoming aware you can't - read CANNOT - process 'normal' folic acid supplements, in fact too much of 'normal' ones can cause you grief - do don't do it!!! This blend is great and even if you don't notice a huge surge in your energy or overall health be assured your body NEEDS folic acid and you will be preventing a multitude of health problems by taking it

Methylation pathway

Posted by Reviewer3039260 on Apr 05, 2012

Methyl guard has so far resulted in a great improvement in mood and activity level so I feel much better. A repeat of blood test ordered by Doc.for the end of the month should confirm.Found I had to reduce the dose I started on from 3 per day to 2 per day,on Docs advice, as hot flushing became too uncomfortable.

MTHFR Genetic Defect

Posted by 5080433777118990013 on Jul 19, 2013

It is a simple all in one capsule for Mthfr. I take 2 a day and it seems to work well.

amazing product

Posted by 5041350282585952110 on Jun 11, 2015

after being diagnosed with the MTFHR gene mutation, to find that i could not absorb vitamin b groups the traditional way, I was told to use this methylated version of the vitamins i needed. I have had so much energy and do not struggle with adrenal fatigue as much since using the product. it is also well priced.

Good for MTHFR

Posted by 5535909113594041132 on Sep 13, 2015

This was a bit strong for me (I am only 50kg and could do with lesser amounts). You need to adjust your dosage individually. I might prefer to take my B12 sublingually too in both methyl and adenosyl forms (good for fatigue issues), so don't have to worry about any stomach absorption issues as it goes straight into blood. I am also trialing taking methylfolate as chewable tablet.

A Good Product.

Posted by 5396338930223289981 on Feb 17, 2013

The Produced has helped me fell healthier and i have more energy.

Methyl-Guard Plus

Posted by Reviewer1325678 on Feb 24, 2012

Very happy with the product. Worked for my condition.

Feeling more energy and less pain

Posted by 5147481608880359064 on Nov 04, 2013

The methylated B vitamins help my body use Magnesium and reduce pain in arms. Great product.

Great product

Posted by 4738222222726823991 on Nov 13, 2013

Perfect combination of vitamins and, a noticable improvement of mthfr gene mutation symptoms.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »