Essential for sulfite sensitive people & liver detox support

Posted by truevitality on Jul 14, 2012

Molybdenum is a co-factor for sulfite metabolism and helps the liver to detox toxins, hormones and chemicals. Great for people with pyrroluria and dodgy livers. Picolinate is the best form to have this mineral for better absorption.

Mineral for clean your body.

Posted by Reviewer1063677 on Dec 28, 2010

This product can clean your body from nitrates and bad foods and make strong in your place.

Excellent help for sulfite allergy

Posted by Reviewer3181965 on Jun 22, 2011

This is yet another life-saver that I discovered by by searching iherb's database for sulfite allergy. For years now I have experienced wheezing (or in worst case closing of bronchial tubes) after just a glass of wine, raisins or anything that cotains sulfites. After discovering my many enzyme deficiencies, I learned that Molybdenum deficiency causes sulfite oxidase deficiency. Now I can happily report that just after a few capsules of Molybdenum Picolinate, my wheezing and unstoppable caugh is gone. I'd recommend caution, as molybdenum is a micronutrient in a megadose capsule. I won't take it regularly but occasionally, for as long as needed.

For copper toxicity

Posted by Reviewer1792328 on Aug 11, 2010

Great for copper toxicity

Great product... only wish smaller dosage

Posted by Reviewer1821759 on Jun 30, 2010

At 1,000mcg I only take this once every few days. I'd prefer a lower dosage to take daily.

just okay basically

Posted by Reviewer1827451 on Jul 10, 2013

this is an okay supplement but people with a tendency for mood swings might wanna consider something else. all the picolinic forms of minerals have given me sleeping problems + more until i figured and eliminated them completely from my routine. so far i've only found circa one study and a couple of sources confirming this (and i had to look). with all the bravado that goes into pushing picolinates as the "safest" form one should really research supplements thoroughly before ordering. i also do not appreciate the silicon dioxide and aspartic acid in these caps, they may be more or less hypoallergenic but i'd rather have an allergic reaction (after all a natural indicator body wise) than stuffing myself with slow poisons, which these chemicals literally are.

Great

Posted by Reviewer3081414 on Jul 27, 2011

This seems to really help with my salicylate allergy. Also, one of the few supplements I don't seem to have an allergic reaction to.

Outstanding for PMS

Posted by Reviewer2755403 on Jul 12, 2011

I have been taking this for a couple of months now and can say that it has made a massive difference to my PMS. My periods used to be heavy, very painful and irregular, but the first one after starting these there was a marked improvement. Highly recommended.

Recommended

Posted by Reviewer1103033 on Aug 06, 2010

Nice and tiny capsules.

livraison rapide produit bien dosé et toléré

Posted by Reviewer1419919 on Apr 01, 2010

livraison rapide malgres l'eloignement. Produit tres dosé, bien toléré, mais pour lequel je n'ai pas assez de recul (10 jours) pour dire s'il me change la vie ... a suivre d'ici quelques semaines

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »