Molybdenum

Posted by Reviewer2116172 on Dec 13, 2011

I placed my order and received the product within 5 days. Efficient service from this web site. The product helps to get rid of acetaldehyde in the blood, when one is on a diet to get rid of a systemic candida infection. The product works well and I am grateful for being able to obtain it through this web site, as my local health food stores did not carry it.

Great

Posted by Reviewer3081414 on Jul 27, 2011

This seems to really help with my salicylate allergy. Also, one of the few supplements I don't seem to have an allergic reaction to.

Outstanding for PMS

Posted by Reviewer2755403 on Jul 12, 2011

I have been taking this for a couple of months now and can say that it has made a massive difference to my PMS. My periods used to be heavy, very painful and irregular, but the first one after starting these there was a marked improvement. Highly recommended.

Molybdenum lover

Posted by Reviewer3172923 on Jun 27, 2011

Very important trace mineral.. Good stuff!

Excellent help for sulfite allergy

Posted by Reviewer3181965 on Jun 22, 2011

This is yet another life-saver that I discovered by by searching iherb's database for sulfite allergy. For years now I have experienced wheezing (or in worst case closing of bronchial tubes) after just a glass of wine, raisins or anything that cotains sulfites. After discovering my many enzyme deficiencies, I learned that Molybdenum deficiency causes sulfite oxidase deficiency. Now I can happily report that just after a few capsules of Molybdenum Picolinate, my wheezing and unstoppable caugh is gone. I'd recommend caution, as molybdenum is a micronutrient in a megadose capsule. I won't take it regularly but occasionally, for as long as needed.

order

Posted by Reviewer2777189 on Jun 09, 2011

i got these quickly thanks happy to reorder anytime

Progress

Posted by Reviewer3218736 on May 30, 2011

Insufficient time to assess results however feeling less tired throughout the day

satisfied

Posted by Reviewer2646214 on May 05, 2011

I am using this product as part of a wider regime given me by my specialist. Seems to be doing what she wants. time will tell!

very satisfied with product

Posted by Reviewer1746768 on Apr 16, 2011

consistently pleasing product, as promissed.

Thorne Molybdenum

Posted by Reviewer2559753 on Apr 15, 2011

Excellent product. I always buy Thorne Research when I can because of their high quality, and iHerb is the best place to find most Thorne products.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »