very potent!

Posted by 5559359946988768708 on Oct 01, 2013

wow...this supp is good, very potent my energy has increased much and a lot less infections. I take about 4-6 pills a day as I do not want to overdose. This supp I like as it has methylfolate and methylcobalamin and hydroxycobalamin and P-5-P so my body can absorb it (MTHFR mutations). Love the manganese and molybdeen as well, it did not make me moody or jittery. Some other supplements did but not this when. Highly recommend it.

Pleased

Posted by 5326811219476253280 on Apr 07, 2015

Tried Nutri-Fem instead of Citramins IV (which I took before) and am very pleased! They've been great for hormonal balance and adrenal fatigue recovery. Thorne is the best.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2529367 on Nov 16, 2012

I bought a 2nd bottle for my 18 years old daughter and she absolutely loves it! She is animic and seems these multi-vitamins help her with fatique and feeling fesh after staying up late studying in college. In general, Thorne products are excellent in quality and are very pure vitamins!

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1418549 on Oct 28, 2010

excellent for keeping the woman in you balanced, at a lovely price.

Great Supplement

Posted by Reviewer3192210 on Apr 28, 2011

Fast working and very effective.

Excellent nutrient

Posted by 4624640500996522094 on Dec 13, 2015

Best comprehensive nutrient for me that has suffered from adrenal fatigue.

Good product.

Posted by 4740809637260121349 on Dec 11, 2013

I have been taking these for about two weeks, I feel reasonably energetic but cannot comment whether it is due to the vitamins. I do trust Thorne though, very highly active and effective products.

All-in-one

Posted by Reviewer1824239 on Oct 12, 2010

My wife has been taking this for some time. Easily digested with food and one of the most comprehensive formulas around.

Not what I expected

Posted by Reviewer2970289 on Oct 28, 2013

this product contains copper I have high copper levels already I am trying to reduce them so I will not be taking it