Thorne Research, Organics, Skin-Care Bar, Balsam & Coconut Oil, 4.5 oz (127.5 g)

4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews

The best

Posted by JaelPalma on Aug 26, 2012

I order 2 more... my skin is other after this soap

Stained my ivory washcloths!

Posted by Reviewer2025536 on Sep 08, 2013

The soap itself is a very soft bar that dents and melts very easily and doesn't smell pretty at all although I've smelled worse. My skin felt fine afterward but no better or worse than anything else I've tried. My complaint is that it stained my ivory washcloths. The lather it makes is a dark dirty gray color. You will not want to leave this at your sink. Just be mindful of what kind of tool/cloth you will be using this with. For me, the cons definitely outweigh the pros with this soap.

Great for Keratosis Pilaris

Posted by Reviewer1245519 on May 21, 2014

I am so disappointed they stopped making this bar, it was the only thing that helped my KP. The other ones by this brand don't do the trick :(