Thorne Research, Organics, Skin-Care Bar, Lavender & Papaya, 4.5 oz (127.5 g)

Talk about all natural

Posted by Reviewer3325554 on Jul 18, 2012

I was hesitant to buy it because it is so expensive but was glad I did, it is so natural and it lathers so well. A little goes a long way, it sure lasts. I can feel it cleansing me well and actually doing something good for my skin, especially my face felt great! It was worth the money. I know that with anything new, we get spectacle to pay the high price and then be disappointed that we did but with this product, I was actually happy that I bought it. it is great and I highly recommend it! The scent didn't last long, it is actually light, wish it was more stronger because I love nice smelly soaps but still it was good!

Nice Leather

Posted by 4979370044226994339 on Sep 12, 2013

Love the leather of this soap but found that I was a bit sensitive to it in personal areas.