Valued Product

Posted by 5625779604803800296 on May 03, 2016

Having undertaken readings into the research of the studies that have been done with Perfusia SR, I decided to try some. Along with other supplements there seems to be merit in the belief that it is good for the arteries and "Blood Pressure". I have found that it has contributed to lowering blood pressure for a family member. So it is definitely worth trying.

Helping my husband with a bad heart

Posted by Rena61 on Jun 12, 2015

We are giving this a try, so far it seems to be helping with his mis-beats. He is not having them as frequently. Time will tell though.

Could be quite helpful depending on what your blood pressure is. In a book in which I read about this supplement, the author states that pre-hypertension and low to low-medium hypertension blood pressure will most likely see different results. I mention the book below, and I do give this product a t

Posted by Reviewer1549502 on Apr 12, 2013

Although this supplement could help blood pressure, I find it a bit expensive due to the sustained released formulation, but this formulation sounds like an important factor for this amino acid. I suggest reading the following book which I first ordered that talks abouts different supplements like this one, and much more information. Even if you must take blood pressure medication, supplements such as this one may have long term health benefits for the cardiovascular system, and may keep the need for more blood pressure medication at bay. Healthy Origins, The Blood Pressure Cure, Robert E. Kowalski, 306 Page Paperback Book

Exciting Product

Posted by SRicketts on Mar 27, 2013

Have had my husband on this product for several months now. Hoping to improve his blood pressure but haven't had it taken lately.

Great Arginine product

Posted by truevitality on Nov 19, 2012

Thorne is the best brand of Arginine to get for heart health and circulation. Also good for erectile dysfunction I'm told

Didn't work on my bp

Posted by lotuspocus on Apr 14, 2012

Was encouraged by the positive reviews on lowering blood pressure, but alas, this didn't work for me. Also a bit pricey. On the other hand, I find that Citruline works for me; not a lot, like -5pts.

Good blood pressure remedy

Posted by Reviewer1702763 on Feb 03, 2012

I take this with cituline which brings down my blood pressure.

Very good product

Posted by Reviewer2376375 on Jan 15, 2012

Haven't read how they delay the release of the powder in a capsule form, but the effects are very good and even. Using as a body detox, and experiencing the effect of ammonia removal in a distinct way. Combining with K4 liquid from Thorne since I have to watch my mild bleeding potential.

too expensive

Posted by Reviewer1925813 on Nov 10, 2011

But I need it

Used with LCitruline in the past 15-20 days has lowered my ....

Posted by Reviewer1645012 on Aug 15, 2011

as high as 190/90 bp to the 120/65 range. Several times I got 113-115/62-65 range. I LIKE this stuff!!!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »