New To iHerb?

Thorne Research, Phosphatidyl Choline, 60 Gelcaps

4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews

Very effective

Posted by Reviewer3242654 on Feb 26, 2010

This is a good price for a great product - the purest version of PC I've found. My husband had seriously elevated liver enzymes and milk thistle alone didn't reduce them much. Adding this made all the difference.

Finally Choline without porc or bovine gelatin!

Posted by Reviewer2526438 on Jan 08, 2012

I was looking for a choline without bovine or porc gelatin for a long time and I finally found this one by Thorne Research. After taking it for 2 weeks I have noticed an improvement in mental alertness, without gitters. It is a good product like all other by Thorne Research (one of my fav companies for purity and honesty).

Works for me

Posted by vanvan on Oct 25, 2011

Works for me

Posted by 4733885977040983541 on Feb 10, 2014

These softgels are too big for me to swallow. If I open the softgel, it has terrible taste and like the glue. But anyhow it's healthy if one can swallow them. Next time I try the sunflower lecithin, i hope that tastes better.

Too early to tell

Posted by 5119888688529209179 on May 03, 2014

Can't really tell just yet. I did notice a headache on the day I took it but that could have been unrelated.