Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2752503 on Feb 16, 2012

I take 2-3 capsules a day and have noticed a big improvement in my mood. My ND was having me take this for minor depression and I definatly notice a difference!

Great powerful herb, to be taken with caution though.

Posted by 5383434558781994249 on Oct 10, 2016

Sleeping problems are very difficult to address as there can be many underlying causes, in my case symptoms related to hepatitis C, which also affects the nervous system. Other herbs and melatonin help me but only a little. Chemical medications, besides having nasty side effects, do not address the causes of sleeplessness, they mainly switch the body off. Counter-intuitively, Chinese medicine remedies for sleeping are often energy booster and target the nervous system. In fact, rhodiola effectively helps me sleep but, amazingly, during the day gives me energy. It is a powerful herb though, the body needs some time to adjust to it and it should be initially taken with caution. However, when I do not take it, it doesn't give me the same withdrawal symptoms-like side effects I experience with ginseng.

Nice deal...

Posted by Reviewer1117948 on Dec 26, 2011

Good price, good quality.

Posted by charley on Feb 18, 2014

I am taking these in conjunction with B vits and together they seem to be doing a good job of helping me feel less stressed and happier.