rhodiola , who knew . what an amazing herb.

Posted by Reviewer2482370 on Oct 02, 2010

I have personally had great results with this herb. It should be better known. I took it for neurotransmitter boost, which works, but didn't know all the benefits from taking it.Rhodiola Helps your thyroid, energy, strength, stamina, stress and anxiety benifits. But one result I was not expecting came in the bedroom.Wow!!!

Posted by Reviewer2229704 on Feb 24, 2011

I've been on this product for 12 months. It has really helped my Chronic Fatigue. I was once told I'd never work full-time again. But guess what I do! and do Uni through distance education as well as raising teenage children with my husband. I just feel alive. I had reason to go off it for several weeks and I can honestly say my body missed it. It's just that little bit of support my body needs. I'm really happy with this product. Sue

No anti-depressants needed

Posted by Reviewer2437250 on Jul 14, 2010

I had severe depression (along with fibromyalgia) and my naturopath doctor put me on Thorne Research Rhodiloa. I'm feeling great! I'm so glad I didn't go back onto an anti-depressant drug that makes you "drugged" all day. Rhodiola makes you relaxed and content without feeling drugged at all.

Doctor Recommended

Posted by Reviewer2857950 on Sep 21, 2009

My wife's doctor specifically recommended Thorne Research Rhodiola. Rhodiola is an adaptogen used for centuries in Europe and Asia as a tonic to increase energy and vitality. Thorne is the best I've tried.

Wonderful for Adrenal Fatigue

Posted by Reviewer2054670 on Aug 26, 2014

This really helped with some adrenal issues I was going through. One of my friends told me it's called 'Viking Courage' because the Vikings used to take it in the deep winter and before battle. It has at times felt like my courage has increased because my adrenals weren't so depleted after taking this! It's also both gentler and more effective than other brands I've tried. The effect isn't as abrupt yet overall the effect is more powerful too. Thorne Research products generally are of much higher quality than the other really popular brands, like Dr's Best. It's also meant to help with chronic fatigue and I've known people who have benefited as such. I'm ordering more.And oh yes, my brain felt like it was functioning at a more optimal level too!

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2752503 on Feb 16, 2012

I take 2-3 capsules a day and have noticed a big improvement in my mood. My ND was having me take this for minor depression and I definatly notice a difference!

Not sure if Rhodiola is for me

Posted by Reviewer2728133 on Jul 29, 2010

Initially I felt a boost in mood& energy from this but being an adaptogen perhaps it adapted into my body telling it after a few weeks I didn't need it because then I became tired& felt more lethargic. I bought this to help with energy & mood, I reckon this product is good although I feel it has different effects on everybody because it's purpose is to adapt. Will be trying Picamilon & likely that with 5htp to aid with sleep & mood.

GREAT product without any drozzy side affects!

Posted by Reviewer2871103 on Mar 28, 2015

I have been on this product for quite some time under doctor supervision and it has allowed my very over active mind to "settle" and think one thing at a time, improving my quality of life!

No effect!

Posted by bODYhACK3r on Jan 27, 2014

I have adrenal fatigue confirmed by tests and this had no effect at all!! Not even stimulating. Nada de nada. Doesnt that sucks?

Kept me awake caused insomia

Posted by Reviewer2009583 on Jul 25, 2013

Regrettably this did not work for me, caused insomnia, and didn't feel right after taking this. Hopefully works better for others.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »