« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Not sure if Rhodiola is for me

Posted by Reviewer2728133 on Jul 29, 2010

Initially I felt a boost in mood& energy from this but being an adaptogen perhaps it adapted into my body telling it after a few weeks I didn't need it because then I became tired& felt more lethargic. I bought this to help with energy & mood, I reckon this product is good although I feel it has different effects on everybody because it's purpose is to adapt. Will be trying Picamilon & likely that with 5htp to aid with sleep & mood.

Wonderful for Adrenal Fatigue

Posted by Reviewer2054670 on Aug 26, 2014

This really helped with some adrenal issues I was going through. One of my friends told me it's called 'Viking Courage' because the Vikings used to take it in the deep winter and before battle. It has at times felt like my courage has increased because my adrenals weren't so depleted after taking this! It's also both gentler and more effective than other brands I've tried. The effect isn't as abrupt yet overall the effect is more powerful too. Thorne Research products generally are of much higher quality than the other really popular brands, like Dr's Best. It's also meant to help with chronic fatigue and I've known people who have benefited as such. I'm ordering more.And oh yes, my brain felt like it was functioning at a more optimal level too!

Kept me awake caused insomia

Posted by Reviewer2009583 on Jul 25, 2013

Regrettably this did not work for me, caused insomnia, and didn't feel right after taking this. Hopefully works better for others.

GREAT product without any drozzy side affects!

Posted by Reviewer2871103 on Mar 28, 2015

I have been on this product for quite some time under doctor supervision and it has allowed my very over active mind to "settle" and think one thing at a time, improving my quality of life!

No effect!

Posted by bODYhACK3r on Jan 27, 2014

I have adrenal fatigue confirmed by tests and this had no effect at all!! Not even stimulating. Nada de nada. Doesnt that sucks?

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »