Good product

Posted by Reviewer2692733 on Feb 03, 2010

this product took a while but works great!

GREAT product without any drozzy side affects!

Posted by Reviewer2871103 on Mar 28, 2015

I have been on this product for quite some time under doctor supervision and it has allowed my very over active mind to "settle" and think one thing at a time, improving my quality of life!

Great powerful herb, to be taken with caution though.

Posted by 5383434558781994249 on Oct 10, 2016

Sleeping problems are very difficult to address as there can be many underlying causes, in my case symptoms related to hepatitis C, which also affects the nervous system. Other herbs and melatonin help me but only a little. Chemical medications, besides having nasty side effects, do not address the causes of sleeplessness, they mainly switch the body off. Counter-intuitively, Chinese medicine remedies for sleeping are often energy booster and target the nervous system. In fact, rhodiola effectively helps me sleep but, amazingly, during the day gives me energy. It is a powerful herb though, the body needs some time to adjust to it and it should be initially taken with caution. However, when I do not take it, it doesn't give me the same withdrawal symptoms-like side effects I experience with ginseng.

Good stuff!

Posted by 4756971359197843400 on Nov 30, 2016

My naturopath recommended Rhodiola for me to take because of the high cortisol (stress) levels in my blood work. I am pleased with this product. It does not make me tired or sleepy, but doesn't give me a buzz, either... just peaceful calm. Since I have developed a sensitivity to ALL supplements, I was encouraged that I could tolerate it. Thank-you Thorne! (I SO appreciate iherb for carrying the Thorne line, and your loyalty credits. What a deal! :)

Rhodiola is awesome

Posted by 4901537405748395929 on Dec 16, 2014

This product is great for fatigue and exercise

Nice deal...

Posted by Reviewer1117948 on Dec 26, 2011

Good price, good quality.

Good

Posted by charley on Feb 18, 2014

I am taking these in conjunction with B vits and together they seem to be doing a good job of helping me feel less stressed and happier.

so so

Posted by 5406738091828943533 on Aug 14, 2016

I've been using Rhodiola by Solgar for the last couple of years and this product by Thorne seems to be much less potent than the Solgar one. at least in my case. (took into account the difference in dosage of each capsule when compared the two).

Prompt delivery

Posted by Reviewer1204193 on Nov 17, 2011

Hi, I would like to thank you for the swift delivery of my order to Australia. I will definitely be making my future purchases of this product from iherb.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »