Good stuff

Posted by 5289618186393854741 on Jan 04, 2014

when getting too much unhealthy food, it will help you to resolve the toxic element.

S.A.T.

Posted by Reviewer2596513 on Nov 17, 2011

I bought this product because it was supposed to help with liver function and it does what it is supposed to do. I am feeling better and my liver function has returned to normal. Thank you!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1092907 on Feb 19, 2010

I actually ordered this on advice from a friend who had taken it. I bought it to cleanse my liver. I'm not sure what it is doing there but it is sure helping my bowels, my constipation. I will probably order another bottle when this one is gone, great price too. and fast delivery

SAT for liver detox

Posted by Reviewer3329477 on Jan 26, 2010

My husband and I take this product with a modified bowel cleanse. It is a great product for the stomach. iHerb has the best price on it.

excellent product - am losing weight already

Posted by Reviewer2736791 on Jan 05, 2012

excellent product - along with the other products i've been using, i'm loseing weight already and have so much more energy

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2912738 on Feb 24, 2012

Giving to my dogs for protection from doxycycline. It did a great job bringing their alt and alp back into range. Studies have shown this form of milk thistle and curcumin to be the best.

Great Liver Detoxifier

Posted by Reviewer2695018 on Aug 14, 2014

Whenever the body's detox systems seem to get sluggish, SAT is a great product. My kinesiologist has verified this for me via contact reflex analysis many times.

Optimum quality, amazing product

Posted by Reviewer3172923 on May 22, 2011

BEST liver and digestion product on the market.

Thorne SAT

Posted by Reviewer2152943 on Mar 04, 2011

The formula seems to be really good. This is supposed to be a top notch company. They do no use magnesium stearate that may cause problems. So far I do not think I can tell any difference from a health stand point.

Excellent product