Thorne Research, S.A.T., 60 Veggie Caps

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1092907 on Feb 19, 2010

I actually ordered this on advice from a friend who had taken it. I bought it to cleanse my liver. I'm not sure what it is doing there but it is sure helping my bowels, my constipation. I will probably order another bottle when this one is gone, great price too. and fast delivery

S.A.T.

Posted by Reviewer2596513 on Nov 17, 2011

I bought this product because it was supposed to help with liver function and it does what it is supposed to do. I am feeling better and my liver function has returned to normal. Thank you!

excellent product - am losing weight already

Posted by Reviewer2736791 on Jan 05, 2012

excellent product - along with the other products i've been using, i'm loseing weight already and have so much more energy

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2912738 on Feb 24, 2012

Giving to my dogs for protection from doxycycline. It did a great job bringing their alt and alp back into range. Studies have shown this form of milk thistle and curcumin to be the best.

Good stuff

Posted by 5289618186393854741 on Jan 04, 2014

when getting too much unhealthy food, it will help you to resolve the toxic element.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »