great product

Posted by truevitality on Nov 19, 2012

I love the Thorne products as they are excipient free. Taurine is great for thyroid health and energy

Very important

Posted by Reviewer2437250 on Jul 14, 2010

I had no idea how important taurine levels were to the health of your heart. My naturopath Dr. recommended your brand and I feel relaxed knowing I'm taking such a high quality supplement.

Great vegan supplement.

Posted by Reviewer2637043 on Dec 25, 2011

I use this supplement to give me a boost at the gym lifting weights and it works. Thorne has assured me that this supplement is completely vegan. High-quality, vegan, and effective.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1715581 on Aug 18, 2011

Thorne Research products are the best on the market, and I understand that Taurine is great for the heart.

good clean version of taurine

Posted by Reviewer2072337 on Mar 02, 2012

research studies have indicated that taurine (that cat's need in order to not develop cataracs), is showing promise in humans.

important for cats

Posted by Reviewer2033686 on Jan 07, 2015

This is a good brand. I give my rescued cat one capsule a day. I open the capsule and mix it with broth. He drinks all of it. I also add taurine to his canned food and water bowl. It's really improved his health. He seems better now.

Taurine

Posted by 4875826815133045622 on Aug 11, 2013

Just a good brand

Wish they would make it in 1000mg capsules

Posted by Reviewer1371656 on Mar 04, 2011

Love this product, it helps immensely with my sleep jerks at night which are chronic. The only inconvenience is that I am on 4000mg of Taurine so that is alot of capsules to swallow, so I wish they made it in 1000mg capsules.

Heart Health Maintenance

Posted by LauraAhearn on Jul 17, 2012

I've used Thorne Taurine for heart health maintenance. I'm sure it is working as Thorne is an excellent brand but it's not necessarily a vitamin you are going to feel working for you.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2970975 on Nov 07, 2012

Taurine is great for relaxation.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »