New To iHerb?

Thorne Research, Thorne Organics, Body Scrub Skin Care Bar, Clay & Honey, 4.5 oz (127.5 g)

Love this soap

Posted by starbourne on Jul 08, 2012

I have been using this soap for about 2 weeks now and even use it on my face. It is the most soothing product that I have used. I am 64 with much skin damage from acne and normally my skin is red and blotchy. This cleans beautifully without any redness and the skin feels very calm. I am also using the dermal matrix cream on my face and am so pleased with the results! If this can work on my sensitive skin I would recommend it to everyone without hesitation. I have been a fan of Thorne products for years. Consistent quality and was introduced to Thorne via my naturopath. Thanks for more great products

Exquisite!

Posted by pickier-than-thou on May 31, 2014

This is THE SOAP I've been waiting for, it leaves my skin silky soft. I even use it as a shampoo - oily scalp no more!

Great product

Posted by 4862199909849852669 on Apr 26, 2014

Washing my face a few times a week feels great with this Thorne Organics product. It leaves my face feeling clean, has no distinct smell which I love, and its fantastic to have so few quality ingredients in it. Great product!