Thyroid Support

Posted by Reviewer3018804 on Dec 04, 2013

I feel like this product is helpful to my thyroid.

Not right for me

Posted by 4669693988845461808 on Apr 06, 2015

I have Hashi's and hypothyroid with high TSH. I felt really worse after taking the supplement,two capsules a day, it looked like hyperthyroid symptoms, i stopped and needed about a week to recover. I dont want to give this product a bad rating because i think that it was either iodine intolerance or my disease is more of autoimmune problem than the thyroid itself. It may be different for other people.

Very Happy With Results

Posted by 5076834382111492250 on Jul 22, 2013

I have been taking this product for two months now and have seen considerable improvement all round. will keep ordering. Thank you so much I Herb for carrying this product.

Great!!! Best on market for thyroid!

Posted by 4625915390168235560 on Jan 13, 2015

Great!!! Best on market for thyroid! Without them I got absolutely energi.

Enjoying the energy and benefits

Posted by 5337018530401358927 on Feb 17, 2015

I am taking this product as one of three (Magnesium, Vit C and Thyrosin) diagnosed by my doctor to support me whilst also undertaking a whole30 diet. His diagnosis was based on blood work that indicated support for my nutritional program, thyroid, blood pressure and chronically poor digestive system would be beneficial. The combination of these products and the lifestyle changes I am making have been fantastic. I originally started the Whole30 without these products so definitely noted the extra improvements once I started taking them. I have also noted a slide backwards when I forgot to take them. A good purchase for me.

Best Price

Posted by Reviewer1118092 on Apr 18, 2012

I As directed, I use this for additional supplementation in thyroid replacement.

Affordable Thyrocsin

Posted by Reviewer2763596 on Jan 26, 2012

Like the price and the ease of ordering. The price was about $8.00 less (inc. ship, tax etc) than where I normally purchase it.

Good

Posted by Annelie on Feb 01, 2013

Great product

Made a difference

Posted by 5236295403029963173 on May 19, 2015

These have really helped me manage my underactive thyroid

Good product.