Thyroid Support

Posted by Reviewer3018804 on Dec 04, 2013

I feel like this product is helpful to my thyroid.

thyroid function maintained

Posted by Reviewer1758361 on Aug 22, 2013

Started taking this formula after my left thyroid was removed to save my right one and to support it. It really works. My right thyroid is still working OK.

Miracle capsules.

Posted by Reviewer1843270 on Aug 21, 2013

Having been diagnosed with a thyroid problem I am just so happy to have found this alternative to taking a dreadful drug. Since I started almost 3 years ago, my symptoms have disappeared. I am just so grateful.

Very Happy With Results

Posted by 5076834382111492250 on Jul 22, 2013

I have been taking this product for two months now and have seen considerable improvement all round. will keep ordering. Thank you so much I Herb for carrying this product.

Hypothyroid and exhausted **

Posted by nutranut on Jun 02, 2013

I have been diagnosed as hypothyroid and take medication. However, many of my symptoms have not gone away. I have just recently started taking Thyrocsin. My hair loss seems to have slowed down. I don't know if this is part of the regular hair cycle or if it is the supplement. I definitely feel less brain fog. Other symptoms are still present. I will update when I have taken it longer. UPDATE: Upgraded to 4 stars. I have been taking Thyrocsin longer now and my fatigue has noticeably lessened and my sleep has improved. I still have muscle aches and pains, but the ringing in my ears has improved tremendously-an unexpected bonus!! I used to use Thyroid Support from Gaia Herbs, but this product seems to do more to help my symptoms. 12/03/12 UPDATE: My muscle aches are starting to subside and I feel much more mobile. I also take liquid kelp every other day. My eyebrows are starting to grow back in and I am able to exercise more often without feeling totally exhausted!!

Good

Posted by Annelie on Feb 01, 2013

Great product

Thyroid supplement

Posted by 5729474282468372593 on Sep 27, 2012

So far so good. I see a difference already. I workout and seem to be losing the mid section better than before seemed like no matter what I did I couldnt loose my mid section.

Best Price

Posted by Reviewer1118092 on Apr 18, 2012

I As directed, I use this for additional supplementation in thyroid replacement.

fast delivery, great product

Posted by Reviewer1373966 on Feb 04, 2012

I really like the Thyrocsin, in fact I rely on it! My doctor recommended it. It works better for me than prescription thyroid medications. Delivery was fast, too. I will order from iHerb.com again.

Affordable Thyrocsin

Posted by Reviewer2763596 on Jan 26, 2012

Like the price and the ease of ordering. The price was about $8.00 less (inc. ship, tax etc) than where I normally purchase it.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »