Enjoying the energy and benefits

Posted by 5337018530401358927 on Feb 17, 2015

I am taking this product as one of three (Magnesium, Vit C and Thyrosin) diagnosed by my doctor to support me whilst also undertaking a whole30 diet. His diagnosis was based on blood work that indicated support for my nutritional program, thyroid, blood pressure and chronically poor digestive system would be beneficial. The combination of these products and the lifestyle changes I am making have been fantastic. I originally started the Whole30 without these products so definitely noted the extra improvements once I started taking them. I have also noted a slide backwards when I forgot to take them. A good purchase for me.

Thyroid Support

Posted by Reviewer3018804 on Dec 04, 2013

I feel like this product is helpful to my thyroid.

thyroid function maintained

Posted by Reviewer1758361 on Aug 22, 2013

Started taking this formula after my left thyroid was removed to save my right one and to support it. It really works. My right thyroid is still working OK.

Great!!! Best on market for thyroid!

Posted by 4625915390168235560 on Jan 13, 2015

Great!!! Best on market for thyroid! Without them I got absolutely energi.

Very Happy With Results

Posted by 5076834382111492250 on Jul 22, 2013

I have been taking this product for two months now and have seen considerable improvement all round. will keep ordering. Thank you so much I Herb for carrying this product.

Best Price

Posted by Reviewer1118092 on Apr 18, 2012

I As directed, I use this for additional supplementation in thyroid replacement.

Good product.

Posted by 5563996035167001097 on Dec 09, 2015

Works really well.

Thyroscine

Posted by 4834018839897235259 on Jun 11, 2016

I feel so much better once I've stated taking this product. I'm not so tired, forgetful or craving the need for sweet foods!

Great results, yr thyroid will love it.

Posted by 4642430399502877602 on Oct 26, 2016

Found this product really helped. I was told that: I do and I don't have thyroid problems with my Free T3 and Reverse T3 (by 2 Doctors). This product raised my basel body temp back up again. (refer info on temperature in Wilsons Temperature Syndrome). I don't believe all you read or hear about these type of products but the proof is in how much better I feel with taking this product. My TSH for my thyroid always was in the good range but blood TSH is too inaccurate. Try this product, I am sold on it. Blood tests only measure whats in the blood and not whats in your cells. Helpful to have a HTMA test done ( Hair Tissue Mineral Analayis) too. best wishes. Ingrid. Melbourne.

Thyrocsin

Posted by 4803658810734294475 on May 09, 2016

My naturopath prescribed Thyrocsin several years ago. Along with other thyroid pills, it has been a life saver.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »