candida fighter

Posted by 5212523463281000343 on Mar 10, 2016

I was told that the prolonged candida problems would be defeated by this product. I didn't see that much difference although I have finished the second bottle. To me it works with garlic pills better. I wish this would have worked.

Disaster

Posted by Reviewer1854340 on Aug 27, 2015

This product did not agree with me at all. I was prepared for any possible die off reaction, but I felt much worse. I'd previously been taking Thorne's SF-722 without any problems, but I thought I'd try this one to see if it was better. I'm very allergic to molds. This Undecyn product contains MagnesiumCitrateLaurate. Any "citrate" ingredient contains citric acid or ingredients made with citric acid. Unfortunately citric acid doesn't come from lemons, as its name would suggest. These days, citric acid is made from Aspergillus Niger, otherwise known as black mold. If you don't believe me, just google "citric acid production" and read the results. So this anti-candida and anti-mold product actually contains mold-derived ingredients. A bit counterproductive, don't you think? Be warned and don't make the same mistake I did.

ok

Posted by 4701582354049531713 on Nov 14, 2014

Sabor amargo

Good research, chemistry, product, and price

Posted by 4891242707527601535 on Jan 10, 2013

Thorne products are just the best I've used - very informative and interesting research on their site - good prices through iHerb!

It works for my long surring Acid-Gastric Indigestion

Posted by Reviewer1045883 on Apr 08, 2012

I've taken reflux medications for sometimes and did not solve gastric pain. I've taking this product with Bacillus Coagulans for 2weeks and reducing gas and belching, and easing severe gastric pain. Australia