Works for me

Posted by Reviewer1038240 on Jan 12, 2012

But then my naturopath recommended it.

works great

Posted by Reviewer2694630 on Nov 19, 2010

can feel a difference when used. plus ya can't go wrong with thorne

VITAMIN C WITH FLAVONOIDS

Posted by Reviewer3181077 on Jan 24, 2012

HAVEN'T USED IT ENOUGH TO MAKE A CONCRETE REVIEW, BUT IT SEEMS TO WORK OK AND ABSORBS WITH NO SIDE EFFECTS.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3131880 on Aug 05, 2011

I feel great on these Vitamin C

Enjoying the energy and benefits

Posted by 5337018530401358927 on Feb 17, 2015

I am taking this product as one of three (Magnesium, Vit C and Thyrosin) diagnosed by my doctor to support me whilst also undertaking a whole30 diet. His diagnosis was based on blood work that indicated support for my nutritional program, thyroid, blood pressure and chronically poor digestive system would be beneficial. The combination of these products and the lifestyle changes I am making have been fantastic. I originally started the Whole30 without these products so definitely noted the extra improvements once I started taking them. I have also noted a slide backwards when I forgot to take them. A good purchase for me.

Thorne Research is great

Posted by Reviewer1840838 on Jan 04, 2011

This is a great product and free of harmful additives

most effective

Posted by Reviewer2002420 on Jan 13, 2011

Vitamin C that I have ever had.

Great Vitamin C Supplement!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 12, 2015

Great Vitamin C supplement! Appreciate that this pure, crystalline Vitamin C is made without flowing agents that can inhibit bioavailability. The term ascorbic acid refers to vitamin C in its purest form. Thorne's Vitamin C with Flavonoids contains ascorbic acid and citrus flavonoids, and is 100 percent pure. It is nice that this dietary supplement is hypoallergenic too.

Great formula

Posted by Reviewer1800868 on Nov 07, 2012

Love thorne products. It's hard to find a vit c with bioflav's. We take this everyday, and increase if feeling run-down. Works great!

Small capsules. Okay for older children.

Posted by 5406364773887560546 on Dec 13, 2015

Bought this for my 9yr old for when he appears to be getting ill. He has no trouble with these small-medium capsules. According to USA guidelines it's okay for bigger children to have 500mg Vit C a day. So one of these a day if no other vitamin C is given. I don't give him supplements every day.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »