RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,609.93

₽1,610.59

Экономия: ₽0.67 (скидка 0%)

Написать Отзыв

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

I think it works....

Отзыв оставлен 5726669790464440262 Dec 12, 2015

I think it's ok. You know, with all these herbs and vitamins and stuff, I don't really notice if it makes much of a difference, or if it's just a waste of time. I feel like I'm taking them more on faith than any noticeable effect.

Tastes good!

Отзыв оставлен 5209008743156038963 Feb 17, 2013

Comes with a dropper that makes it easy to use and the taste is quite pleasant.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Prompt delivery, yet to feel results but its too soon after delivery to comment !

Отзыв оставлен 5568100232533352357 Apr 09, 2015

As always, iherb delivers quality products in time. I live in India and am impressed with the speed of delivery and that the product arrives in good condition. The price also seemed to be a very good deal. The product comes highly rated from many sources and while it is early for me to see results, I remain quietly confident !

very convenient to take

Отзыв оставлен 5024954584218209367 Apr 14, 2015

This liquid form is very convenient to take, I haven't tested my D levels yet so I have no idea if this works or not, however I really prefer this since it's more bioavailable than capsules or tablets, plus it will last a long time. I think it's safe to say that I haven't experienced any bad side effects from taking this for almost a month and it also has no unpleasant aftertaste and no fillers.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Good

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2325479 Jul 20, 2011

The serving is a bit difficult with just 2 drops, but otherwise it has everything i want from a k-vitamin supplement.

vitamin D/k2

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1954303 Jul 18, 2012

nice neutral taste, won't know for months if it helps the bone density.

This lasts for ages.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1582777 Sep 19, 2013

It's hard to comment on the efficacy of such a thing, but you only need a couple of drops according to instructions, so it last ages. No problem with taste, after-effects or side-effects. I'm on my second bottle.

Convenience

Отзыв оставлен 4613931850145991434 Oct 04, 2013

Very convenient way to take D & K2. It's a little early to comment on effectiveness, but will update when I notice.

D-vitamin

Отзыв оставлен 5715842897135333678 Oct 05, 2013

Easy to use! The taste is nothing special but it's not bad too.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Works fine, too soon to tell

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2072312 May 14, 2014

No complaints, basically flavorless, very easy to take, but have only taken it for a short time

Позиции 1-10 из 12