Very good product

Posted by 4749635746147914581 on Mar 01, 2016

However I wasn't sure if I didn't take too much drops accidentaly.

I think it works....

Posted by 5726669790464440262 on Dec 12, 2015

I think it's ok. You know, with all these herbs and vitamins and stuff, I don't really notice if it makes much of a difference, or if it's just a waste of time. I feel like I'm taking them more on faith than any noticeable effect.

very convenient to take

Posted by 5024954584218209367 on Apr 14, 2015

This liquid form is very convenient to take, I haven't tested my D levels yet so I have no idea if this works or not, however I really prefer this since it's more bioavailable than capsules or tablets, plus it will last a long time. I think it's safe to say that I haven't experienced any bad side effects from taking this for almost a month and it also has no unpleasant aftertaste and no fillers.

Prompt delivery, yet to feel results but its too soon after delivery to comment !

Posted by 5568100232533352357 on Apr 09, 2015

As always, iherb delivers quality products in time. I live in India and am impressed with the speed of delivery and that the product arrives in good condition. The price also seemed to be a very good deal. The product comes highly rated from many sources and while it is early for me to see results, I remain quietly confident !

Bazza

Posted by Reviewer1334028 on Nov 05, 2014

i like how the vit k2 is in with the vit d. the squeeze top makes it easy to use. for some reason the squeeze top wasn't working as good the closer i got got to the end of the bottle, but i'm still happy to use product and have bought again.

Works fine, too soon to tell

Posted by Reviewer2072312 on May 14, 2014

No complaints, basically flavorless, very easy to take, but have only taken it for a short time

D-vitamin

Posted by 5715842897135333678 on Oct 05, 2013

Easy to use! The taste is nothing special but it's not bad too.

Convenience

Posted by 4613931850145991434 on Oct 04, 2013

Very convenient way to take D & K2. It's a little early to comment on effectiveness, but will update when I notice.

This lasts for ages.

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Sep 19, 2013

It's hard to comment on the efficacy of such a thing, but you only need a couple of drops according to instructions, so it last ages. No problem with taste, after-effects or side-effects. I'm on my second bottle.

Tastes good!

Posted by 5209008743156038963 on Feb 17, 2013

Comes with a dropper that makes it easy to use and the taste is quite pleasant.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »