alloriginaleverythingworksnoprescriptions

Posted by alloriginal on May 21, 2013

vitamin D and K2 have both made a lot of news lately. The fact is, most people are deficient in these crucial nutrients, which play a role in cardiovascular health and bone formation. THis is an easy, inexpensive way to be sure you're getting enough. Each bottle contains nearly TWO YEARS of servings. It is tasteless and formulated to be easily absorbed. If you are concerned about osteoporosis, this may be exactly what you've been missing. Thorne Research makes some great supplements. Buying through Iherb makes sense because the price is drastically discounted (also, the shipping is free!) I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

Use in conjunction with Cod Liver Oil

Posted by Reviewer2716110 on Mar 13, 2014

I like to follow Weston A Price foundation values/ advice. They suggest taking cod liver oil with high ratios of Vitamin A and D. Vitamin K should also be taken with Vitamin D as they work in synergy. The easiest way for me to give this combo to my young children is give them the high quality Nordic Natural children's DHA. However, this does not contain enough Vitamin D, so I give them a drop of this product each day. Great stuff. Please check out my other reviews.

Seems to work

Posted by Reviewer2262403 on Feb 16, 2012

My 25-hydroxyvitamin D test came back in the normal range after taking this product for 3 months. I HOPE the K2 in it is doing its job (putting excessive blood calcium in the blood into the bones, where it belongs.) I think this product is good value for the money. Easy to take, also...2 less pills to swallow every day and most likely more assimilable than pills.

Love it.

Posted by Reviewer1326306 on Sep 21, 2010

This product is great for people taking medium dose of both Vitamin D3 and K2. Makes thing much more convenient instead of popping 2 different pills. The fact that they are in oil form makes the vitamins much more bioavailable too. Great product from thorne research! Great price from iherb!

Th best Vit D3 supplement going

Posted by 4841706703725997263 on May 24, 2016

This D3 supplement comes in a liquid form so it is easier to digest and it is in a balanced formula with Vit K2 which is a vitamin which MUST be taken with Vit D3 otherwise in extreme cases hardening of the arteries will result. My blood serum levels of D3 have gone through the roof since I have been taking this (at approx. 30,000 iu's per day for an autoimmune disorder that I have) - and yet I have experienced zero negative side affects to date (about 6 years now) and only positive benefits. I hope this continues. Very good for healthy skin, hair and nails as well as immunity, strong bones and teeth and I am told has powerful anti-cancer properties. This is the only treatment that has had a powerful and positive effect on the autoimmune disorder that I have where my skin literally peels off in layers leaving very sore raw tissue underneath. If I stop taking the Vit D3 or reduce the dosage the condition comes back. I have tried every anti-bacterial, anti-viral and anti-fungal cream that modern medicine can provide. I've also tried all sorts of antibiotics and other medicines - none of them worked and some actually made the condition worse. Vit D3 +K2 keeps it at bay. I hope Thorne Research never stop making this product.

Formula avantajoasa de vitamine D si K

Posted by luanadumitru on Feb 25, 2013

Acest produs are aceeasi concentratie de vitamina D pe picatura (500 UI) ca si Vigantolul, solutia orala recomandata sugarilor si copiilor mici. In plus, continutul in vitamina K il face mai eficient in mentinerea sanatatii oaselor si dintilor, dar si a tesuturilor moi. Vitamina K a intrat in atentia cercetatorilor in ultimii ani, deoarece in afara rolului sau in procesul coagularii, cunoscut de mult timp, i s-a descoperit recent rolul de a fixa calciul acolo unde e nevoie de el, si de a preveni acumularea lui acolo unde nu este nevoie. Desi suplimentarea vitaminei D aduce beneficii incontestabile in boli dintre cele mai grave (cancer, boli autoimune si neurologice, alergii, ateroscleroza, etc), dozele mari de vitamina D, asociate cu o alimentatie deficienta in vitamina K, pot favoriza depunere Calciului in tesuturile moi - in rinichi, provocand calculi, in articulatii - provocand artroze, in peretii vaselor de sange - formand placi aterosclerotice calcificate. Doze zilnice recomandate: 0-1 an - 2 pic/zi, 1-3 ani - 3 pic/zi, 3-6 ani - 4 pic/zi, 6-12 ani: 5 pic/zi, copii peste 12 ani si adulti: 6 pic/zi. In unele cazuri 10 pic/zi. In timpul verii, daca exista o buna expunere la soare, doza poate fi redusa la jumatate sau chiar se poate intrerupe administrarea in zilele cu cea mai mare expunere. Este ideal a se testa nivelul seric cel putin anual, daca se face suplimentarea in acest fel.

good product. Click on my username for more reviews!

Posted by More-Special-Offers on Jul 30, 2013

Very good products, helps to leave through winter months, as there is no much sun here in Irealnd. Good thing, it's in a liquid form, not tablets and pills. it's in very in concentrated form, so it'll last for long time. I've been taking it during last 2 winters and I still have some left; I do not take it every day though.

Convenient & Economical

Posted by Reviewer1327608 on Nov 10, 2011

I like the combo of D3 and K2 in drop form. Two to four drops a day in my scrambled eggs or chicken-veggie soup gives me the right amount of both vitamins, which act synergistically. So much nicer than having to pop yet another pill or capsule. And per dose it's one of the cheapest vitamins around.

The pain in teeth gone away.

Posted by zzzzzzzzzzzzz on Apr 12, 2016

I am using it in average 3 drops daily. My pain in teeth while flossing goes away. If I stop with it the pain comes back.

now I have great D levels