I think it works....

Posted by 5726669790464440262 on Dec 12, 2015

I think it's ok. You know, with all these herbs and vitamins and stuff, I don't really notice if it makes much of a difference, or if it's just a waste of time. I feel like I'm taking them more on faith than any noticeable effect.

Very good

Posted by 5277483302034183827 on Jul 03, 2015

We did not get in hospital since we start with this and one additional product (Christopher's Original Formulas)

Excellent Product--Dosing is Easy

Posted by mirindalikethedrink on Oct 27, 2015

Important to have this in the refrigerator to help get over illness. Excellent product. Keep refrigerated. Easy to dose correctly for different people.

The pain in teeth gone away.

Posted by goodiesforme on Apr 12, 2016

I am using it in average 3 drops daily. My pain in teeth while flossing goes away. If I stop with it the pain comes back.

Vitamin D/K2

Posted by 5277315663529100076 on Feb 17, 2015

This product was recommended by my herbalist. She researches the company and the products and she says this product is excellent. Personally, I've just started taking it but I am confident that I'm getting the nutrition I need through this supplement.

Convenient drops

Posted by 5579840201574472324 on Mar 16, 2015

barely any taste, a great way to get more vit d in the diet. I use in on my skin too, but not sure if it actually penetrates properly.

A fine product

Posted by Reviewer1920050 on Mar 31, 2015

Thorne Research I think one of the very good ones avoiding unnecessary artificial colours and preservatives in their supplements, this form of D3/K2 is very convenient also hope it works.

now I have great D levels

Posted by bjreviews on May 29, 2015

I have great Vitamin D levels since taking this product

Thorne Vitamin D/K2

Posted by 4878372959745893774 on Jun 29, 2016

This is a great Thorne product, very effective, my Vitamin D levels were very low and just within a month they came up to normal levels, only taking 3 drops a day, nice tasting! KM

easy to take

Posted by Reviewer1775610 on Feb 13, 2012

I've been trying to reduce the amount of fillers I ingest with my supplements. This is nearly tasteless and very easy to take.