Excellent Product--Dosing is Easy

Posted by mirindalikethedrink on Oct 27, 2015

Important to have this in the refrigerator to help get over illness. Excellent product. Keep refrigerated. Easy to dose correctly for different people.

Th best Vit D3 supplement going

Posted by 4841706703725997263 on May 24, 2016

This D3 supplement comes in a liquid form so it is easier to digest and it is in a balanced formula with Vit K2 which is a vitamin which MUST be taken with Vit D3 otherwise in extreme cases hardening of the arteries will result. My blood serum levels of D3 have gone through the roof since I have been taking this (at approx. 30,000 iu's per day for an autoimmune disorder that I have) - and yet I have experienced zero negative side affects to date (about 6 years now) and only positive benefits. I hope this continues. Very good for healthy skin, hair and nails as well as immunity, strong bones and teeth and I am told has powerful anti-cancer properties. This is the only treatment that has had a powerful and positive effect on the autoimmune disorder that I have where my skin literally peels off in layers leaving very sore raw tissue underneath. If I stop taking the Vit D3 or reduce the dosage the condition comes back. I have tried every anti-bacterial, anti-viral and anti-fungal cream that modern medicine can provide. I've also tried all sorts of antibiotics and other medicines - none of them worked and some actually made the condition worse. Vit D3 +K2 keeps it at bay. I hope Thorne Research never stop making this product.

Vitamin D/K2

Posted by 5277315663529100076 on Feb 17, 2015

This product was recommended by my herbalist. She researches the company and the products and she says this product is excellent. Personally, I've just started taking it but I am confident that I'm getting the nutrition I need through this supplement.

Convenient drops

Posted by 5579840201574472324 on Mar 16, 2015

barely any taste, a great way to get more vit d in the diet. I use in on my skin too, but not sure if it actually penetrates properly.

A fine product

Posted by Reviewer1920050 on Mar 31, 2015

Thorne Research I think one of the very good ones avoiding unnecessary artificial colours and preservatives in their supplements, this form of D3/K2 is very convenient also hope it works.

now I have great D levels

Posted by bjreviews on May 29, 2015

I have great Vitamin D levels since taking this product

Very good

Posted by 5277483302034183827 on Jul 03, 2015

We did not get in hospital since we start with this and one additional product (Christopher's Original Formulas)

The pain in teeth gone away.

Posted by goodiesforme on Apr 12, 2016

I am using it in average 3 drops daily. My pain in teeth while flossing goes away. If I stop with it the pain comes back.

easy to take

Posted by Reviewer1775610 on Feb 13, 2012

I've been trying to reduce the amount of fillers I ingest with my supplements. This is nearly tasteless and very easy to take.

Great product!

Posted by 4936079187525875393 on Nov 02, 2013

I love that this high quality product has Vitamin K2 with it for increased absorption of the Vitamin D. Easy to take and my levels have improved immensely since taking it!