Good quality product

Posted by proinnseas on Dec 02, 2013

This product helped to rise my D-vitamin levels up. It really works.

The pain in teeth gone away.

Posted by goodiesforme on Apr 12, 2016

I am using it in average 3 drops daily. My pain in teeth while flossing goes away. If I stop with it the pain comes back.

I think it works....

Posted by 5726669790464440262 on Dec 12, 2015

I think it's ok. You know, with all these herbs and vitamins and stuff, I don't really notice if it makes much of a difference, or if it's just a waste of time. I feel like I'm taking them more on faith than any noticeable effect.

Excellent Product--Dosing is Easy

Posted by mirindalikethedrink on Oct 27, 2015

Important to have this in the refrigerator to help get over illness. Excellent product. Keep refrigerated. Easy to dose correctly for different people.

Quality Product

Posted by healthfirst on May 16, 2016

I've used this for years and it does the job. Excellent product and I see with my lab results that my D3 is where it should be.

Great Formulation

Posted by Reviewer2911617 on Jan 09, 2015

This is one of the healthiest and easiest ways to get D and K2. No filler ingredients and a really mild taste. You only need to take a drop or two a day so it is really convenient.

no more bruises

Posted by 4901537405748395929 on Feb 16, 2015

Fixes low blood vitamin d. Easy to take. Good quality and I don't bruise easily now

Vitamin D/K2

Posted by 5277315663529100076 on Feb 17, 2015

This product was recommended by my herbalist. She researches the company and the products and she says this product is excellent. Personally, I've just started taking it but I am confident that I'm getting the nutrition I need through this supplement.

Convenient drops

Posted by 5579840201574472324 on Mar 16, 2015

barely any taste, a great way to get more vit d in the diet. I use in on my skin too, but not sure if it actually penetrates properly.

A fine product

Posted by Reviewer1920050 on Mar 31, 2015

Thorne Research I think one of the very good ones avoiding unnecessary artificial colours and preservatives in their supplements, this form of D3/K2 is very convenient also hope it works.