changed formula?

Posted by 5682902341470667101 on Jul 30, 2014

I have taken this daily for my RA for months. Last 2 batches have tasted more rancid and less neutral than before. I don't know if it is a change of formula or if it was stored poorly in the summer heat..Either way I am trying something else..

Great product!

Posted by 4936079187525875393 on Nov 02, 2013

I love that this high quality product has Vitamin K2 with it for increased absorption of the Vitamin D. Easy to take and my levels have improved immensely since taking it!

Great Formulation

Posted by Reviewer2911617 on Jan 09, 2015

This is one of the healthiest and easiest ways to get D and K2. No filler ingredients and a really mild taste. You only need to take a drop or two a day so it is really convenient.

no more bruises

Posted by 4901537405748395929 on Feb 16, 2015

Fixes low blood vitamin d. Easy to take. Good quality and I don't bruise easily now

now I have great D levels

Posted by bjreviews on May 29, 2015

I have great Vitamin D levels since taking this product

Quality Product

Posted by healthfirst on May 16, 2016

I've used this for years and it does the job. Excellent product and I see with my lab results that my D3 is where it should be.

I think it works....

Posted by 5726669790464440262 on Dec 12, 2015

I think it's ok. You know, with all these herbs and vitamins and stuff, I don't really notice if it makes much of a difference, or if it's just a waste of time. I feel like I'm taking them more on faith than any noticeable effect.

Good product.

Posted by CareyJaneClark on Aug 03, 2015

Good product. This is the brand and formula recommended to help with healing and guarding against cavities.

Vitamin D/K2

Posted by 5277315663529100076 on Feb 17, 2015

This product was recommended by my herbalist. She researches the company and the products and she says this product is excellent. Personally, I've just started taking it but I am confident that I'm getting the nutrition I need through this supplement.

Thorne Vitamin D/K2

Posted by 4878372959745893774 on Jun 29, 2016

This is a great Thorne product, very effective, my Vitamin D levels were very low and just within a month they came up to normal levels, only taking 3 drops a day, nice tasting! KM