Ok

Posted by bjreviews on May 29, 2015

I have great Vitamin D levels since taking this product

very convenient to take

Posted by 5024954584218209367 on Apr 14, 2015

This liquid form is very convenient to take, I haven't tested my D levels yet so I have no idea if this works or not, however I really prefer this since it's more bioavailable than capsules or tablets, plus it will last a long time. I think it's safe to say that I haven't experienced any bad side effects from taking this for almost a month and it also has no unpleasant aftertaste and no fillers.

Prompt delivery, yet to feel results but its too soon after delivery to comment !

Posted by 5568100232533352357 on Apr 09, 2015

As always, iherb delivers quality products in time. I live in India and am impressed with the speed of delivery and that the product arrives in good condition. The price also seemed to be a very good deal. The product comes highly rated from many sources and while it is early for me to see results, I remain quietly confident !

A fine product

Posted by Reviewer1920050 on Mar 31, 2015

Thorne Research I think one of the very good ones avoiding unnecessary artificial colours and preservatives in their supplements, this form of D3/K2 is very convenient also hope it works.

Convenient drops

Posted by 5579840201574472324 on Mar 16, 2015

barely any taste, a great way to get more vit d in the diet. I use in on my skin too, but not sure if it actually penetrates properly.

Vitamin D/K2

Posted by 5277315663529100076 on Feb 17, 2015

This product was recommended by my herbalist. She researches the company and the products and she says this product is excellent. Personally, I've just started taking it but I am confident that I'm getting the nutrition I need through this supplement.

no more bruises

Posted by 4901537405748395929 on Feb 16, 2015

Fixes low blood vitamin d. Easy to take. Good quality and I don't bruise easily now

Great Formulation

Posted by Reviewer2911617 on Jan 09, 2015

This is one of the healthiest and easiest ways to get D and K2. No filler ingredients and a really mild taste. You only need to take a drop or two a day so it is really convenient.

Bazza

Posted by Reviewer1334028 on Nov 05, 2014

i like how the vit k2 is in with the vit d. the squeeze top makes it easy to use. for some reason the squeeze top wasn't working as good the closer i got got to the end of the bottle, but i'm still happy to use product and have bought again.