now I have great D levels

Posted by bjreviews on May 29, 2015

I have great Vitamin D levels since taking this product

Very good

Posted by 5277483302034183827 on Jul 03, 2015

We did not get in hospital since we start with this and one additional product (Christopher's Original Formulas)

Thorne Vitamin D/K2

Posted by 4878372959745893774 on Jun 29, 2016

This is a great Thorne product, very effective, my Vitamin D levels were very low and just within a month they came up to normal levels, only taking 3 drops a day, nice tasting! KM

Truly tasteless

Posted by Reviewer1079528 on Apr 12, 2014

I didn't believe that this would have no taste, but the only flavour I can detect is perhaps I tiny hint of sunflower. My 2 year old son happily says ah for his morning drop, and me too. The only thing I would say is that it might be a little delicate for the elderly to dose because of the delivery mechanism--on the other hand, an extra few drops would hardly cause a fatal overdose.

Great product!

Posted by 4936079187525875393 on Nov 02, 2013

I love that this high quality product has Vitamin K2 with it for increased absorption of the Vitamin D. Easy to take and my levels have improved immensely since taking it!

Very good product

Posted by 4863558802311653133 on Nov 26, 2013

Especially on autumn/winter, when in our area there is no sun, it is very good for healthy bones.

vitamin K2+D3 keep my teeth healthy

Posted by Reviewer1814248 on Jul 16, 2014

I like this product very much, and probably is best Vitamin K2+D3 in US market.I took it everyday,which stopped my serious tooth problem,and keep my teeth clean and healthy. According to Dr.price's book,Vitamin K2 is essential for teeth health.

easy to take

Posted by Reviewer1775610 on Feb 13, 2012

I've been trying to reduce the amount of fillers I ingest with my supplements. This is nearly tasteless and very easy to take.

Good!

Posted by Reviewer1500196 on Jan 09, 2013

Easy to take - no need to swallow another pill. I can just add it into my morning smoothie everyday. Can't taste it in the smoothie at all.

Tastes good!

Posted by 5209008743156038963 on Feb 17, 2013

Comes with a dropper that makes it easy to use and the taste is quite pleasant.