Good!

Posted by Reviewer1500196 on Jan 09, 2013

Easy to take - no need to swallow another pill. I can just add it into my morning smoothie everyday. Can't taste it in the smoothie at all.

Good quality product

Posted by proinnseas on Dec 02, 2013

This product helped to rise my D-vitamin levels up. It really works.

Tastes good!

Posted by 5209008743156038963 on Feb 17, 2013

Comes with a dropper that makes it easy to use and the taste is quite pleasant.

Prompt delivery, yet to feel results but its too soon after delivery to comment !

Posted by 5568100232533352357 on Apr 09, 2015

As always, iherb delivers quality products in time. I live in India and am impressed with the speed of delivery and that the product arrives in good condition. The price also seemed to be a very good deal. The product comes highly rated from many sources and while it is early for me to see results, I remain quietly confident !

very convenient to take

Posted by 5024954584218209367 on Apr 14, 2015

This liquid form is very convenient to take, I haven't tested my D levels yet so I have no idea if this works or not, however I really prefer this since it's more bioavailable than capsules or tablets, plus it will last a long time. I think it's safe to say that I haven't experienced any bad side effects from taking this for almost a month and it also has no unpleasant aftertaste and no fillers.

Good product.

Posted by CareyJaneClark on Aug 03, 2015

Good product. This is the brand and formula recommended to help with healing and guarding against cavities.

Vit D/ k2

Posted by 5128737472998188089 on May 24, 2016

This product is great to use. Well worth the price

excellent product

Posted by 5624032038343943916 on May 26, 2016

i use this to add to my multivitamin LIFE FORCE , because life force don't have vitamin K , and this is the best alternative, lasts two years and easy to use.

It improved my vitamin D levels.

Posted by Reviewer1036521 on Apr 28, 2016

I use it and it works. Increased my d levels. Doc said I need to add K2 with D to absorb it.

Quality Product

Posted by healthfirst on May 16, 2016

I've used this for years and it does the job. Excellent product and I see with my lab results that my D3 is where it should be.