Thorne Vitamin D/K2

Posted by 4878372959745893774 on Jun 29, 2016

This is a great Thorne product, very effective, my Vitamin D levels were very low and just within a month they came up to normal levels, only taking 3 drops a day, nice tasting! KM

easy to take

Posted by Reviewer1775610 on Feb 13, 2012

I've been trying to reduce the amount of fillers I ingest with my supplements. This is nearly tasteless and very easy to take.

Good!

Posted by Reviewer1500196 on Jan 09, 2013

Easy to take - no need to swallow another pill. I can just add it into my morning smoothie everyday. Can't taste it in the smoothie at all.

Good quality product

Posted by proinnseas on Dec 02, 2013

This product helped to rise my D-vitamin levels up. It really works.

Truly tasteless

Posted by Reviewer1079528 on Apr 12, 2014

I didn't believe that this would have no taste, but the only flavour I can detect is perhaps I tiny hint of sunflower. My 2 year old son happily says ah for his morning drop, and me too. The only thing I would say is that it might be a little delicate for the elderly to dose because of the delivery mechanism--on the other hand, an extra few drops would hardly cause a fatal overdose.

Prompt delivery, yet to feel results but its too soon after delivery to comment !

Posted by 5568100232533352357 on Apr 09, 2015

As always, iherb delivers quality products in time. I live in India and am impressed with the speed of delivery and that the product arrives in good condition. The price also seemed to be a very good deal. The product comes highly rated from many sources and while it is early for me to see results, I remain quietly confident !

Tastes good!

Posted by 5209008743156038963 on Feb 17, 2013

Comes with a dropper that makes it easy to use and the taste is quite pleasant.

very convenient to take

Posted by 5024954584218209367 on Apr 14, 2015

This liquid form is very convenient to take, I haven't tested my D levels yet so I have no idea if this works or not, however I really prefer this since it's more bioavailable than capsules or tablets, plus it will last a long time. I think it's safe to say that I haven't experienced any bad side effects from taking this for almost a month and it also has no unpleasant aftertaste and no fillers.

vitamin D drops

Posted by 5729645721604450241 on Dec 17, 2015

love this product, after two weeks felt some improvement, even better with ongoing use. I only take it daily in cold weather. I take it in the warmer weather when I've not been outside as its too hot. Same with daughter and no reactions.

Easy to handle!

Posted by 5475231302767356879 on Oct 27, 2016

Even for my 91 years old mother!