very convenient to take

Posted by 5024954584218209367 on Apr 14, 2015

This liquid form is very convenient to take, I haven't tested my D levels yet so I have no idea if this works or not, however I really prefer this since it's more bioavailable than capsules or tablets, plus it will last a long time. I think it's safe to say that I haven't experienced any bad side effects from taking this for almost a month and it also has no unpleasant aftertaste and no fillers.

Vitamin D/K2

Posted by 5277315663529100076 on Feb 17, 2015

This product was recommended by my herbalist. She researches the company and the products and she says this product is excellent. Personally, I've just started taking it but I am confident that I'm getting the nutrition I need through this supplement.

Convenient drops

Posted by 5579840201574472324 on Mar 16, 2015

barely any taste, a great way to get more vit d in the diet. I use in on my skin too, but not sure if it actually penetrates properly.

A fine product

Posted by Reviewer1920050 on Mar 31, 2015

Thorne Research I think one of the very good ones avoiding unnecessary artificial colours and preservatives in their supplements, this form of D3/K2 is very convenient also hope it works.

Very good

Posted by 5277483302034183827 on Jul 03, 2015

We did not get in hospital since we start with this and one additional product (Christopher's Original Formulas)

Good product.

Posted by CareyJaneClark on Aug 03, 2015

Good product. This is the brand and formula recommended to help with healing and guarding against cavities.

Excellent Product--Dosing is Easy

Posted by mirindalikethedrink on Oct 27, 2015

Important to have this in the refrigerator to help get over illness. Excellent product. Keep refrigerated. Easy to dose correctly for different people.

Thorne Vitamin D/K2

Posted by 4878372959745893774 on Jun 29, 2016

This is a great Thorne product, very effective, my Vitamin D levels were very low and just within a month they came up to normal levels, only taking 3 drops a day, nice tasting! KM

Good!

Posted by Reviewer1500196 on Jan 09, 2013

Easy to take - no need to swallow another pill. I can just add it into my morning smoothie everyday. Can't taste it in the smoothie at all.

easy to take

Posted by Reviewer1775610 on Feb 13, 2012

I've been trying to reduce the amount of fillers I ingest with my supplements. This is nearly tasteless and very easy to take.