Robyn Hewitt

Posted by 5348943431432115172 on Oct 30, 2014

Very happy with this product

Kym

Posted by 5634622458273846487 on Sep 11, 2014

Easy way to take these vitamins!!

Recommended by my GP

Posted by 5282060028181444764 on Jul 31, 2014

Good price, lasts ages, gives an appropriate dose, easy to take. Bought a second bottle for my son. Now on my own second bottle. The first lasted ages and I have it four times a week. Good value, good product, proven blood test impact.

changed formula?

Posted by 5682902341470667101 on Jul 30, 2014

I have taken this daily for my RA for months. Last 2 batches have tasted more rancid and less neutral than before. I don't know if it is a change of formula or if it was stored poorly in the summer heat..Either way I am trying something else..

vitamin K2+D3 keep my teeth healthy

Posted by Reviewer1814248 on Jul 16, 2014

I like this product very much, and probably is best Vitamin K2+D3 in US market.I took it everyday,which stopped my serious tooth problem,and keep my teeth clean and healthy. According to Dr.price's book,Vitamin K2 is essential for teeth health.

Works fine, too soon to tell

Posted by Reviewer2072312 on May 14, 2014

No complaints, basically flavorless, very easy to take, but have only taken it for a short time

Vitamin D/K2

Posted by Reviewer2167095 on May 01, 2014

Excellent

Truly tasteless

Posted by Reviewer1079528 on Apr 12, 2014

I didn't believe that this would have no taste, but the only flavour I can detect is perhaps I tiny hint of sunflower. My 2 year old son happily says ah for his morning drop, and me too. The only thing I would say is that it might be a little delicate for the elderly to dose because of the delivery mechanism--on the other hand, an extra few drops would hardly cause a fatal overdose.

Use in conjunction with Cod Liver Oil

Posted by Reviewer2716110 on Mar 13, 2014

I like to follow Weston A Price foundation values/ advice. They suggest taking cod liver oil with high ratios of Vitamin A and D. Vitamin K should also be taken with Vitamin D as they work in synergy. The easiest way for me to give this combo to my young children is give them the high quality Nordic Natural children's DHA. However, this does not contain enough Vitamin D, so I give them a drop of this product each day. Great stuff. Please check out my other reviews.

For my children