Good!

Posted by Reviewer1500196 on Jan 09, 2013

Easy to take - no need to swallow another pill. I can just add it into my morning smoothie everyday. Can't taste it in the smoothie at all.

Great product!

Posted by 4936079187525875393 on Nov 02, 2013

I love that this high quality product has Vitamin K2 with it for increased absorption of the Vitamin D. Easy to take and my levels have improved immensely since taking it!

Great Formulation

Posted by Reviewer2911617 on Jan 09, 2015

This is one of the healthiest and easiest ways to get D and K2. No filler ingredients and a really mild taste. You only need to take a drop or two a day so it is really convenient.

Very good product

Posted by 4863558802311653133 on Nov 26, 2013

Especially on autumn/winter, when in our area there is no sun, it is very good for healthy bones.

Good quality product

Posted by proinnseas on Dec 02, 2013

This product helped to rise my D-vitamin levels up. It really works.

Tastes good!

Posted by 5209008743156038963 on Feb 17, 2013

Comes with a dropper that makes it easy to use and the taste is quite pleasant.

Prompt delivery, yet to feel results but its too soon after delivery to comment !

Posted by 5568100232533352357 on Apr 09, 2015

As always, iherb delivers quality products in time. I live in India and am impressed with the speed of delivery and that the product arrives in good condition. The price also seemed to be a very good deal. The product comes highly rated from many sources and while it is early for me to see results, I remain quietly confident !

very convenient to take

Posted by 5024954584218209367 on Apr 14, 2015

This liquid form is very convenient to take, I haven't tested my D levels yet so I have no idea if this works or not, however I really prefer this since it's more bioavailable than capsules or tablets, plus it will last a long time. I think it's safe to say that I haven't experienced any bad side effects from taking this for almost a month and it also has no unpleasant aftertaste and no fillers.

vitamin K2+D3 keep my teeth healthy

Posted by Reviewer1814248 on Jul 16, 2014

I like this product very much, and probably is best Vitamin K2+D3 in US market.I took it everyday,which stopped my serious tooth problem,and keep my teeth clean and healthy. According to Dr.price's book,Vitamin K2 is essential for teeth health.

Good Value and Easy Dosing

Posted by Reviewer1893600 on Jun 20, 2015

Easy way to increase K2 and D, no taste, only two drops required. Lasts long time.